UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, Apply 1105 AMO, ARO Vacancy: Here is good news for all job seekers who are searching for Government Job 2018 in Uttar Pradesh. Recently Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a new recruitment notification for all candidates who want to join this department and want to work as Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Assistant Radio Officer and Many More. All interested candidates should utilize this recruitment and collect all required detail that will use in filling application form and log in official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
The board has released a new notification UPPSC ARO Recruitment 2018 to recruit eligible candidates for the total 1105 Posts in various departments in all over country. Candidates who have eligible for this recruitment can fill their online application form before last date. Complete detail about to this UPPSC AMO Recruitment 2018 are mentioning below this page. Candidates can also download official notification for all described detail. Complete detail like education criteria, age limitation, selection criteria and other detail can check form here before going to submit their UPPSC Jobs Recruitment 2018 application form.
The board has come with a lot of vacant posts and now is going to recruit according to their eligible criteria detail. Candidates will also check this UPPSC ARO AMO Notification 2018 complete detail before submit their application form. Online application form has been stared from 18th May 2018 and will end on 18th June 2018. Candidates might check all vacancy detail form here and apply according to their education qualification according. Application form is still now available on official website through online mode. Candidates can go through official website to submit application form withal required detail.
UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want more updates and latest news regarding to UPPSC AMO ARO Vacancy 2018 can log in website www.free-jobalert.in. There candidates can check their all eligible criteria detail that will require to fill application form.
About to UPPSC Recruitment 2018:-
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Post||ARO, AMO & More|
|Number of Post||1105 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Date of Application||18th May 2018|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh State|
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 544 Posts.
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: 494 Posts.
- Assistant Radio officers (General Recruitment): 12 Posts.
- Drug Inspector: 11 Posts.
- Medical Officer (Allopath): 05 Posts.
- Lecturer Ilaj bit Tadbeer: 03 Posts.
- Assistant Director (Sericulture): 03 Posts.
- Paediatrics: 02 Posts.
- Assistant Director (General/ acting Art): 02 Posts.
- Assistant Archaeological Officer: 02 Posts.
- Technical Officer/Principal (Grade-II): 02 Posts.
- Sangrahalayadh yaksha: 02 Posts.
- Pathology: 01 Post.
- Community Drugs: 01 Post.
- General Medicine: 01 Post.
- Orthopaedics: 01 Post.
- Anaesthesiology: 01 Post.
- Lecturer Kulliyat: 01 Post.
- Lecturer Tahaffuziwa Samaji Tib: 01 Post.
- Lecturer Ilmul Atfal: 01 Post.
- Sports Officer (Gymnastic): 01 Post.
- Sports Officer (Swimming): 01 Post.
- Sports Officer (Basketball): 01 Post.
- Director (General Recruitment): 01 Post.
- Assistant Director (Law): 01 Post.
- Assistant Coach (Lawn Tennis): 01 Post.
- Assistant Coach (Table Tennis): 01 Post.
- Assistant Coach (Weight Lifting): 01 Post.
- Assistant Coach (Cricket): 01 Post.
- Assistant Director (Art ware): 01 Post.
- Sports Officer (volleyball): 01 Post.
- Sports Officer (Lawn Tennis): 01 Post.
- Assistant Coach (Football): 01 Post.
Eligible Criteria of UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates who have passed Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Ayurvedic and B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Electronic/ Electronic & Communication/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent Degree from a recognized Institute or University can apply.
- For Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO): 21 Year to 40 Year Old,
- For Assistant Radio Officer (ARO): 21 Year to 27 Year.
- General/ OBC: 105/-,
- SC/ ST: 65/-,
- PH: 25/-.
Candidates can check pay scale detail form official notification according to post wise.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 18th May 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 18th June 2018.
- Last Date of Application Fee: 14th June 2018.
Steps to Apply UPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates go to log in official website.
- Search UPPSC Recruitment 2018 link on website.
- Now click on application apply link.
- Enter all detail in application form that required.
- Attach all required documents with application form.
- Pay application through online mode.
- Now click on final submit button.
- Filled application form appears on screen.
- Download and take print out of application for future process.
UPPSC Admit Card 2018:-
Admit card is important documents for every examination. Candidates should download it from official website. The board will soon release UPPSC ARO AMO Call Letter 2018 for all candidates who applied for this recruitment and now are going to appear in examination.
UPPSC Result 2018:-
Candidates will soon able to download UPPSC AMO ARO Results 2018 from official website after update by the board. The board will also update result very soon according to candidate’s performance in examination.