Here is good news for all candidates who are looking for PU B. Ed Application From 2018 for admission in professional courses. The Punjab University has released a notification for all candidates who want to become a teacher in their future. So candidates you must have a B. Ed Degree to apply any Teacher jobs. The university is advice to all candidates that online application form has been started from 14th May 2018 and will end on 24th June 2018. Only online application form is accepted by the board. Candidates can go through official website www.pbbedadmission.puchd.ac.in for more details.
Punjab University B.Ed Application Form 2018, PU B.Ed Admission 2018: The Punjab University B.ED Application Form 2018 will be released soon on the official website. candidates who are waiting for the PU B.Ed Application form 2018 they can visit on official website of Punjab University. All the Aspirants who want to take admission in B.ED course in Session 2018 in Punjab State. All they can apply to the Punjab University B.ED Application Form 2018 after the official notification. Before applying application form candidates can check all eligibility criteria and important details on official notification.
All the other details regarding the Punjab University B.ED 2018 Application Form such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply is as given here. All the aspirants can see all the details from here on this web page which www.free-jobalert.in.
Punjab University B.Ed Application Form 2018, PU B.Ed Admission 2018
PU B.ED Application Form 2018 Details :
- Conducting by:-Punjab University Chandigarh.
- Name of Exam :-Punjab University B.ED Exam.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Date of Application: 14th May 2018.
Punjab University B.ED Application Form 2018 Eligibility:
- The candidates should have a graduation/ Master degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The 5% Marks relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.
- The minimum age of the candidates should 21 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 2200/-,
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category: Rs. 1100/-.
The Selection of the Candidates will be made on the PU B.ED Entrance Test Merit list & counseling.
|Start Date of Application From||14th May 2018|
|Last Date of Application||24th June 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||26th June 2018|
|Last Date of Upload Photograph and Signature||28th June 2018|
How to apply for Punjab Univerity B.Ed Application Form 2018
- All the candidates should go to the official website at puchd.ac.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
Punjab University B.ED Exam Admit Card 2018:
The Punjab University B.Ed Exam Admit Card 2017 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth on the official website.
Punjab university B.ED Result 2018:
The Punjab University B.ED Entarnce Exam Result 2017 will be declared very soon after the succession of the exam.All the applicants can easily check their results by using their application no & roll no on the official website.
Punjab University B.ED Counseling 2018:
The Punjab University B.Ed Counseling 2017 will start after the declaration of the result.All the applicants will be called for the Counseling process as Face to Face interview.