Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018, Apply 1624 KEA PDO Vacancy 2018: Karnataka examination Authority will uploaded a recruitment notification soon for KEA Panchayat development officer vacancy 2018 for the recruitment of Panchayat Development officer & Gram Panchayat Secretary posts. As per the official notice the vacancy is organized to fill up 1624 empty posts in the respective department. Job hunters need to apply in online mode in KEA Panchayat development officer jobs 2018.
All the eligible appliers required to apply through the association website. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured by the applicants in the written examination organized by KEA department. The Online application process will be commencement from soon and the candidates need to apply before by last date. All kind of KEA PDO notification details like qualification & age requirements, Selection criteria, Pay band, Fee, dates and how to apply details are mentioned below.
Details of Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018:-
Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority
State of Recruitment: Karnataka
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Post Category: Recruitment
Name Of Posts:
- Panchayat Development Officer: 815 posts
- Gram Panchayat Secretary: 809 posts
Total Number Of Posts: 1624
- Applicants must have Bachelors degree in any discipline from a authorize university.
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 35 years
- Written examination
Mode Of Application: Online
- For General candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ST /Category 1: 300/-
- For Panchayat Development officer: 20000- 36300/-
- For Gram Panchayat Secretary: 14550- 26700/-
Start Date: updated soon
Last date: updated soon
KEA PDO Official Notification
KEA PDO Recruitment Apply Online
How to Apply for Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018
- Candidates go through the official website of Kea that is kea.kar.nic.in
- Search the link of KEA PDO Recruitment 2018
- Read the notification details carefully
- Enter the details in the application form
- Upload scanned documents
- Submit the application form
- Deposit application fee
- Download and take a hard copy of the application form
KEA PDO Admit card 2018 :-
The Karnataka examination authority soon issued the Admit card of Panchayat development officer recruitment on their official website. Admit card is necessary document for all the candidates to attend the exam. The Applicants are not allowed in the exam cell without having recruitment admit card. The hall ticket is available to download on the official website before 10 to 20 days of exam date. Thus the applicants must visit official website of KEA and download their admit card.
KEA PDO Result 2018 :-
The KEA PDO result will be announced as soon as possible after succession of exam on their official site. The result shows the real exam performance and the marks secured by the candidates in the exam. Thus after official declaration of exam result , the candidates must visit the official website of KEA and check their exam result.