Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2017: Zoological Survey of India released paper a notification for applying ZSI Recruitment 2017 for Himalayan Project Fellow, Himalayan Research Associate and other various vacant posts. Zoological Survey of India planned to appoint new contestants in vacant places. Only the eligible candidates can apply Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2017. The Candidates Eligible for the Post can apply through Official Web portal such as zsi.gov.in on or before
The Candidates Eligible for the Post can apply through Official Web portal such as zsi.gov.in on or before last date given by the organization. Selection process will be depending on Walk in Interview that will be held on 22 February 2017.
Latest Govt Jobs 2017 | Jobs for Post Graduates 2017
All the required information of ZSI Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Web Portal at studytubes.co.in
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Zoological Survey of India
Total Number of Post: Various Posts
Post Name: Himalayan Project Fellow, Himalayan Research Associate
Official Web Portal: zsi.gov.in
Job Location: Kolkata
Application Procedure: Offline Mode
Post Date: 04 February 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Online Application Process Stating Dates: Updated Soon
- Online Application Process Closing Dates: Updated Soon
- For Himalayan Project Fellow: Candidates should be Completed M.Sc. Ph.D. in Zoology/Life science from any recognized University.
- For Himalayan Research Associate: Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in Zoology/Life science with minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- For Himalayan Project Fellow: 40
- For Himalayan Research Associate: 28
(As on 22 February 2017)
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
ZSI Recruitment Notification
How to Fill ZSI Application form 2017:
- At first, candidates visit the official web page like zsi.gov.in
- All available vacancies will display on their computer screen.
- Read complete notification and download format of registration form.
- Fill application with important details and attach it along with attested copies educational qualifications, experience, DOB.
- Also carry all original documents as mentioned above at the time of registration.
- Applicants must go for personal interview to the venue tuned below with all important documents and application.
Zoological Survey of India, Prani Vigyan Bhawan, 535, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata–700053.
ZSI Result 2017
After conclusion of Zoological Survey of India Interview the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their Zoological Survey of India Result 2017.