West Bengal PSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017:-
West Bengal Public Service Commission [WBPSC] has published the appointment notification for Assistant manager posts. Those candidates are interested in this vacancy posts may apply the online application form on or before the last date. Other important details for this recruitment like age, application fee, selection process, education qualification, admit card, exam date and process to apply are given below.
WBPSC Recruitment Details 2017:-
Number of recruitment Posts:- Various Posts
- Competitor age should not be more than 32 years
- Age relaxation up to 37 years for applicable especially well-qualified & experienced candidates.
Other details for age limit check recruitment notification.
Educational Qualification:- Competitor should be completed a master degree orhonors’ degree in relevant discipline trade as per the post appointment from a recognized university or Institute.
Payment of application:-Competitor pay Application Rs. 160/ by online banking and bank challan.
Selection process:-Contestant selection will be based onScreening test and Interview.
- Registration date of online application form:- Updated Soon
- Last Registration date of online application form:- Updated Soon
<<<<< WB PSC Official Notification>>>>>
Process to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:-
Those Aspirants who want to apply online application form for Assistant Master Post follow below simple process:
- First log on to official portal that is pscwb.org.in
- After then click the “Apply online application form” link.
- And fill up asking details in application form properly.
- Upload scan photo & sign and requireparticulars.
- After completion the application form to submit and take print out for future use.
Admit card:- Hall-ticket for examination is available on the official site of WBPSC. Aspirants may check their admit card by entering some important detail in the given field. We inform to all competitor to check and boot up admit card before the examination date because without exam permission card are not allow in exam center by authorize member.
WBPSC Asst Manager Exam Result 2017:-
After the successfully conduct exam authorize committee of WBPSC soon prepare the exam result and published on official site. Candidates are inform that the Exam result will be available on official website after the completion of examination. Aspirants may check their exam result by roll number & registration number.