WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, Apply 598 West Bengal PSC Jobs 2018:- The West Bengal Public Service Commission has come up with a huge number of vacant posts to recruit eligible candidates for the 598 Posts of Lecturer in educating Department. Candidates, who are looking for State Government Job for a long time and want to become a teacher in their future, have a golden opportunity provided by the board through released WBPSC Vacancy 2018. Candidates now can submit their application form after utilize WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 with complete details. Candidates can go through official website www.pscwbonline.in for more update regarding to this.
All candidates who are preparing for a Teacher Jobs 2018 and want go in teaching department have a best time to fill application form. Before going to fill application form candidates should also download WBPSC Jobs Notification 2018 to check all eligible criteria details. Online application portal is activated from 24th July 2018 through official website for all candidates who have interested in WBPSC Lecturer Vacancies 2018. Candidates can check their all qualification form official notification and then go to official website for submit application form.
Important Details of WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018:-
Application form will accepted by the board only in online mode. So candidates you should meet all eligible criteria details and then will able to fill WBPSC Lecturer Application Form 2018. Candidates who want to check more details can check form here. In this web page we are going to providing all detailed information for all candidates who are going to submit application form. Candidates you are advice to check this page once before filling online application form and get full details of WBPSC Vacancy 2018.
About to WBPSC Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Board: West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- Name of Post:
- Number of Post: 598 Posts.
- Date of Application: 24th July 2018.
- Mode of Application: Online Mode.
- Official Website:pscwbapplication.in.
- Type of Job: State Government Job.
- Computer Science & Technology – 144 Posts.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 3 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineering – 102 Posts.
- Survey Engineering – 14 Posts.
- Electrical Engineering – 101 Posts.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 40 Posts.
- Chemistry- 28 Posts.
- Engineering – 82 Posts.
- Physics – 40 Posts.
- Automobile Engineering – 18 Posts.
- Metallurgical Engineering – 10 Posts.
- Humanities – 41 Posts.
- Chemical Engineering – 8 Posts.
- Mining Engineering – 1 Post.
- 3D Animation and Graphics – 6 Posts.
- Mathematics – 39 Posts.
- Food Processing Technology – 5 Posts.
- Medical Laboratory Technology – 2 Posts.
- Architecture – 5 Posts.
- Computer Software Technology – 1 Post.
- Mining Survey – 2 Posts.
- Petrochemical Engineering – 1 Post.
- Multimedia Technology – 5 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of WBPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018:-
Candidates should be completed Post Graduation Degree in Engineering with any relevant field form a recognized Institute or University.
Candidates should be in age limit as following as on 1st January 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 37 Year Old.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 210/-,
- Other Category: No Fee.
- 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 24th July 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 13th August 2018.
Steps to Apply West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates go to visit official website.
- Search WBPSC Online Registration 2018
- Click on application form link.
- Now enter al; details in application form.
- Upload all copies of documents.
- Make payment through online mode.
- Now click on final submit button.
- Filled application form appears on screen, take print out of it.
WBPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018:-
Admit card is an important document for every candidate who wants to appear in exam. Candidates can download it form official website after update by the board.
WBPSC Lecturer Result 2018:-
All appeared candidates who gave this examination will soon able to download their result from official website. The board will soon release result on official website after completed examination.