WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form, Wbjeeb.in 2018 Apply Online : West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2018 is going to be conducted by WBJEE Board. The examination is conducted every year for the admission of the students in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. All the candidates who dreams to take admission in the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences must have to appear in the exam and qualify it. The students who qualify the exam will be able to take admission for the courses of AH and B.V.Sc. with Veterinary and Animal Science.
The WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form is now available on the official website from 20th February 2018. All the candidates who want to apply can apply before the last date of submission of application form. The WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form submitted after the last date will not be considered. Those application forms will get rejected. There is also an eligibility criteria provided by the WBJEE EVETS Board for the candidates that must be followed strictly. So, the candidates are advised to have a look on the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
Those candidates who fill the application form successfully will be able to attend the WBJEE EVETS Examination 2018 on 26th May 2018. All the details of the organization including the eligibility criteria, application fees, selection and applying procedure is given below in the post. For latest updates keep visiting our website.
WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2018|
|Category||WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Form||20th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||14th March 2018|
WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form | Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have qualify12th Class from WBC HSC or any other equivalent.
- The candidates have to qualify the exam with 50% marks in the exam. 5% relaxation in percentage is given to the candidates of reserved category.
- The candidates going to appear in the exam must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidates must have a domicile certificate of West Bengal.
The candidates having age at least 17 years can apply for the application form.
For more details please visit the official website.
Application Fees Details:
The Application Fee for the exam is Rs 500. Candidates can deposit this amount either Online or Offline.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 20th February 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 14th March 2018
- Exam Date: 26th May 2018
- Date of Issuing Admit Card: 17th May 2018
- Date of Result: Second-Third Week of June.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form | Applying Procedure
- Candidates first visit the Official Website @ www.wbjeeb.in.
- Then, search for the WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2018 notification.
- Open it and read the eligibility criteria
- Do registration to get application number.
- When the registration is completed successfully, candidate will able to fill the form.
- Then, enter the essential details correctly.
- Attach all relevant documents along with scanned signature and photograph.
- Crosscheck the details.
- Submit the application form by making the payment for it.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
|Official notification Guide||WBJEE 2018 Exam Notification|
|Application form link||WBJEE 2018 Apply Online|
For further details visit the official site.
WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2018 | Admit Card
The WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2018 Admit Card will be issued on 17th May 2018. All the candidates who applied successfully will be able to get their admit card through official website. The candidates are here by informed that it is compulsory for the candidates t bring the admit card at exam centre. For more details candidates can visit official website.
WBJEE EVETS Result Details
The Result of WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2018 is expected to declare in the second and third week of June. The result will be available on the official website and can be easily downloaded from there. Candidates must visit our website for latest updates.