WBJEE 2018 Application Form will be available from December 2017. Candidates can check WBJEE 2018 Registration Date, eligibility, exam dates, exam dates.
WBJEE 2018 Application Form: WBJEE 2018 Application Form will be availed soon on the official website. All Aspirants will be able to apply online for WBJEE 2017 by visiting the official link for WBJEE 2018 Registration to be updated soon.
WBJEE 2018 is expected to be held in May 2018. As per the sources, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2018 is scheduled to be conducted in May 2018. The WBJEE 2018 Application Form will be available online in the month December 2018.
The WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam. It is a joint entrance test held by the West Bengal Board to have the admission in the area of Pharmacy, Engineering, Technology, Medical, Architecture and Dental courses in the universities across the state.There are a number of courses attached to this test that can make or break one’s career. This test is a very important one for the Applicants of Medical and engineering field. All the eligible candidates are applying in this Exam.
WBJEE 2018 Application Form
Education Qualification: –Candidates must have passed 12th from the recognized board of the university with minimum 45% marks.
Age limits: -Candidate’s age should be between 17 to 25 years for the courses of pharmacy, engineering, medical.
For other course, no age limits.
WBJEE 2018 Application Form
How to Apply for WBJEE 2018 Application Form
- Candidates should have visited the official website of WBJEE that is wbjeeb.in
- Search the link WBJEE Application Form 2018 and click on it.
- Fill all the required personal details as required in the application form.
- The candidates have uploaded recent scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Payment of Application fee.
- Submit the Application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- According the course candidates fee for Engineering/technology/pharmacy/Architecture Rs 500/- respectively
- Candidates fee for courses, medical/dental/Pharmacy Rs 600/-.
The exact date will be declared very soon on its official website.
- The online registration will be started from: Last week of December 2017
- The online registration will be finished: second week of February 2018
- All the mandatory documents can be uploaded till:- third week of February 2018
- You can pay the fee till:-fourth week of February 2018
- You can get the confirmation page till:-last week of March 2018
- Admit card will be uploaded on:-first week of April 2018
- Examination’s date (WBJEE 2018):-May 2018
- Results will be out:-June 2018
- Counselling will start from:-First week of July 2018
Selection process: -Selection on the basis of written exam performance of the candidates. The candidates who will secure the qualifying marks in the entrance test.
WBJEE 2018 Admit card: –Admit card of WBJEE exam 2016 is upload 15-20 days before the Examination. The candidates can download their Admit card from the official website, fill the required details.
WBJEE 2018 Result: –
After conducting the successful of exam candidates are waiting for the result of WBJEE 2018. The result will be uploaded very soon on the official website. Candidates can check the result by fill the name, date of birth, password. So all the candidates should keep in touch with the official website to know about current updates
WBJEE 2018 Counseling:-
Procedure of counseling as
- Go to the official website that is wbhealth.gov.in
- Choose and fill the registration .
- First round seat allotment if you selected, then ok.
- Otherwise, you can again second counseling.
Counseling date:-uploaded soon on the official website