UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015:
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has announced a notification for recruitment to fill the vacant posts of the Prisoner Guard in the Prison Department. The Total no of vacancies is 400. The job seeker who are searching the Jobs. This is a good opportunity for all candidates. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply in this Recruitment before on 20th November 2015. Because the Last date of Submission of application form is 20th November 2015.
All the Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of the UKSSSC . The Online Registration for this recruitment has started on 20th October 2015.So all candidates should go to the official website to fill the application form. All the Other Details Regarding this Recruitment such as age limit, qualification, Selection process, application fee , how to apply is as given below.
Details of UKSSC Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2015:
Recruited by:- The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC).
Total number of vacancies:- 400.
Name of the Post:-Jail Bandi Rakshak.
Details Of vacancies:
- General (252 posts)
- OBC (56 posts).
- SC (76 posts).
- ST (16 posts).
Candidate should possess 10th class / Equivalent with the Knowledge of Devanagari Script.
Age of Candidates should be between 21 to 35 years as on 1st July 2015.
The Candidate will have to pay an application fee as
- For General & OBC candidate RS 300/
- For SC/ST candidates ,Rs 150/.
The Candidate will be selected for UKSSC Bandi Rakshak on the basis of written Test & physical Test.
- The Online Registration will start from:-20th October 2015.
- Last date of submission of application form:- 20th November 2015.
- Last date of submitting the Online fee:- 18th November 2015.
How to apply:
- The Candidate should go to the official website at sssc.uk.gov.in
- Search the Link apply online on the home page .
- Click on link.
- Fill your personal & academic details in the application form.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application for.
The admit Card will be uploaded by the UKSSC on its official website. all the applicants can download their admit card from the official website of UKSSC. The admit card contains all information such as name of candidate, Roll no, registration no, Date of birth, Exam date & time, exam center etc. So the admit card is very Important for all applicants.
The Result will announce as soon as possible after the succession of the exam. all candidate can check their result on the official website of UKSSSC.