Uttarakhand Patwari Admit Card 2018, UK Lekhpal Hall Ticket 2018: The Uttarakhand Revenue Department will soon going to release Uttarakhand Patwari Admit Card 2016 on their official website at uk.gov.in. All the candidates who have applied for the UK Patwari exam. All they can download their Uttarakhand Patwari Admit Card 2018 from the official website of the UK Revenue Department.
The UK Revenue Department will conduct the Patwari exam on various examination center. So all the candidates are impatiently waiting for the Uttarakhand Patwari Admit card 2018. The Admit card will be available very soon on the official website. So all the candidates should keep in touch with the official website of the Uttarakhand Revenue Department. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
Uttarakhand Patwari Admit Card 2018
About the Uttarkhand Patwari exam Admit Card 2018:
All the candidates who are searching & waiting for the Uttarakhand Patwari 2018 Admit Card. All they can download their Uttarakhand Patwari Exam 2018 Admit Card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The Uttarakhand Revenue Department will publish the Uttarakhand Patwari 2018 Admit Card on its official website.
The Admit card is a very necessary Mandatory Document for all candidates Because the admit card contains the all information about the exam & admit card such as the name of candidates, roll no, application no, exam date & time, exam center, date of birth, photo & signature, postal address etc.
So all applicants should bring their Patwari exam admit card on the day of the exam. Otherwise , the applicants will not permit to appear in the exam cell.
How to download the UK Patwari exam 2018 Admit Card:
- All the candidate should log on to the official website at uk.gov.in
- Search the link UK Patwari 2018 Admit card on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your application no & date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will open on computer screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Exam date:- Updated Soon
Admit card available on:- Updated Soon
The Uttarakhand Revenue Department has released a notification for the recruitment of Patwari/Lekhpal. All the eligible candidates can apply online On its official website of Uttarkhand. This is better opportunity for all the job seekers. So all the applicants should visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Revenue Department. All the interested & eligible candidates can apply online before the last date of submission of application form. The last date for applying online.
Uttarkhand Patwari Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Posts: Patwari/Lekhpal.
Recruited by:- Uttarkhand Revenue Department.
All the Applicants must have a Graduate degree in any stream from any recognized University.
- Applicants Minimum Age will be 21 Years & Maximum Age will be 28 Years as on 01.07.2016 (For PATWARI).
- Applicants Minimum Age will be 21 Years & Maximum Age will be 35 Years as on 01.07.2016 (For LEKHPAL).
- General & OBC Applicants have to Pay application Fee Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST applicants have to pay Application Fee Rs. 150/-
How to Apply Online:
Applicants can apply online easily using the following steps as
- First visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Revenue Department.
- Read OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
- Search the link Uttarakhand Patwari/Lekhpal Recruitment 2018 at the home page.
- Enter all your required details such as personal & academic detail.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Check your all application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of Application form for future use.
The Admit card will be uploaded on the official website. All the applicants can download their admit card by filling application no,date of Birth etc.
Uttarakhand Patwari Result 2018:
The Patwari & Lekhpal Result will be declared on the official website after the succession of the Exam.all the applicants can download the Patwari & Lekhpal Result from the official website of the Uttarakhand Revenue Department.
After the declaration of results, the selected candidates will be called for interview and the final selection will be based on the performance in written exam as well as interview.