UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: UP Sub Ordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has unleashed the Online Application Form for the 352 Stenographer Posts in distinct sectors. Only the hopefuls of in between 18 to 40 years can even think about these posts as on 1st of Jan 2017.
UP Govt Jobs 2017
Latest Government Jobs 2017
Selection Criteria for these posts of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 will be on the basis of written test and then personal interview will be conducted for the merit holders of first round. As it is commonly understood that the job location will be somewhere in Uttar Pradesh, so those who are looking to get the UP Government Jobs must take a part in it. The other details are mentioned in the below form:-
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of the Association:- Uttar Pradesh Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Post Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of Vacant Seats:- 352 Vacant Posts
Post Name:- Stenographer
Pay Scale:- 5,200 Rs. to 20,200 Rs. with a G.P. of 2,800 Rs.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on the date of 1st January 2017
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: APPLY ONLINE
Academic Qualification: Intermediate or its equivalent either from the state or central board with CCC certificate and good typing speed in hindi
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Non Refundable Examination Fee:-
- 185 Rs. for the unreserved category and OBC competitors
- 95 Rs. for the SC/ST candidates
- 25 Rs. for the PWD applicants
Official Site:- upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Stenographer Application Process
Application Form can be filled only by the online mode and the application fee will also be accepted through SBI-E-Collect way only.
Steps of Online Application Form submission of the Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017:-
- Copy and paste the link which is mentioned above in the search box.
- Hunt for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 at the home page of it.
- Go for the vacancy in which you want to take a part.
- Fill all the important data in that Registration Form.
- Re confirm it that not even a single mistake is done.
- Smash on the submit button and get the print out of that particular filled form.
Some Important Dates of UPSSSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Starting Date of Form Submission: 24th December 2016
- Closing Date of Form Submission (Part-I): 14th of Jan 2017
- Closing Date of Form Submission (Part-II): 18th of Jan 2017
- Final Date to Submit the Fee: 16th of January 2017
UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017:-
Without the permission letter, nobody will be able to enter or take part in the online written exam. There is no confirm date yet for downloading the admit card of UPSSSC Exam 2017.
UPSSSC Stenographer Result 2017:-
As per the past stats, result of the written tests for these posts unleashes within 3 weeks of the exam date. So before any official confirmation, we can just make a guess of it.