UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018-19, UPSSC JE Vacancy 2018:- Uttar Pradesh Staff Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to release 1477 Openings for the Junior Engineer and other Posts. Those job hunters who have competed their B.Tech. and crossed the age limit of 18 but it must not be exceed than 40 years, must participate in this recruitment.
Online Registration can be filled from 30th October 2018 and it can be submitted with application fee till 30th December 2018. Application Fee for the distinct categories is completely different as per the government rules. These posts are in the dissimilar departments of UPSSSC. The other details can be seen in below format:-
Details of UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018-19:-
Administration Name:- Uttar Pradesh Staff Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Posting Place:- Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Apply Mode: Online
Total No. of Vacant Seats:- 1477
Name and no. of Posts:-
Junior Engineer, Foreman & Other Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/–
Lower Age: 18 years
Upper Age: 40 years
Required Education: Diploma in the relevant field from the affiliated university/college
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Non Refundable Examination Fee:-
- For General/OBC Applicants: 225 Rs.
- For SC/ST Applicants: 105 Rs.
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: 25 Rs.
Official Site:- upsssc.gov.in
Application Process UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Registration of the Junior Engineer Posts will be started soon and from today all the eligible applicants can pay the online application fee too.
Procedure to fill and submit the Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018:-
- Go through the official site of UPSSSC.
- There look for the link of UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018 on its home page.
- Go for the vacancy of which you are looking to be a part.
- Register yourself over there.
- Fill all the details, pay the application fee and then submit it before the last date.
- Keep the hard copy of your filled Application Form, so that it can be used in any further issue.
Some Not to Forget Dates of UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018:-
- Starting Date of Application Form: 30th October 2018
- Final Date to Submit the Form: 30th November 2018
UPSSSC JE Exam 2018 Admit Card:-
Hall ticket of the written exam will be dispatched few days before the exam date.
UPSSSC JE Recruitment Exam Result 2018:-
Result of the written test will be published after some days, which will be declared after all the process being done of checking. It will decide the future of all those appliers who have participated in it.