Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018, UPPSC Vacancy Notification 2018: Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018, UPPSC Vacancy NotificationThe Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be released a notification for recruitment of the candidates in the various posts such as Family Welfare department, Industry Department, Fire Department, Medical health care Department & other.
The total number of vacancies are various.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website. The starting date of online registration is Updated soon. All the other details regarding the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given below . All the candidates can see the details from here.
Bank Jobs 2018 | Engineering Jobs 2018
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018:
Name of the organization:-Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Name of the post:- Various .
Total Number of Posts:-various.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should have an M.B.B.S degree from a recognized Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have a Post Graduate degree /diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in particular subject .
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- For General & OBC candidates fee RS 105/
- For SC/ST candidates fee Rs 65/
- No fee for Physically handicapped
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Start date of online submission of application form:-updated soon
Last date for online submission of application form:-updated soon
Last date of payment of application fee :-updated soon
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018
- All the candidates should visit the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Search the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent Photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
UPSC Admit card 2018:
The admit card will be published before the 10 days of the interview Date on the official website. All the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidate .
UPSC Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the interview on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no from the official website. The result is very important for all the applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates.