UP BTC Cut Off Merit List 2018, UP BTC Counselling Date Schedule 2018: UP BTC Application is now released online. The UP D.l.ed Admissions 2018 will be provided on the basis of merit list. Check UP BTC Cut Off Merit List 2018 and Admission Dates 2018 will be available at official portal of up basic education board. Check UP BTC Cut off Merit List, counselling Dates 2018 online.
UP BTC Merit List 2018 will be available online on the official link portal. The UP BTC Counselling 2018 is started from 28th August 2018. All Interested candidates can apply for UP BTC Online Counselling for the admission.
The UP BTC Merit List has been declared district wise.The UP BTC First cut Off merit has been declared last week of July 2018. UP Basic Education Parishad was invited UPBTC Admission 2018 form in August month. Candidates those want to check UP BTC Cut Off Merit List 2018 they can check UP BTC 2018 Cut Off, UP BTC 2018 Cut Off and UP BTC Cut off merit list 2018.
UP BTC Cut Off Merit List 2018, UP BTC Counselling Date Schedule 2018
UP BTC 2018 Merit List/UP BTC Merit List 2018: . The UPBTC Merit List 2018 is available for the various distrcit through the official website. We will also update the UPBTC merit List 2018 & Counselling Schedule here on this page.
UP BTC Cut Off marks 2018:(Expected)
|Cut Off( Female)||General||192.10||177.52|
|Cut Off( Male)||Category||Arts||Science|
UP BTC 2018 Merit list has displayed for various district . UP BTC 2018 Counselling will start in August month. Those candidates have registered for UP BTC Admission 2018 they will be able to check UP BTC 2018 Merit List in August Month.
How to Apply for UP BTC Counselling 2018
- Firstly you have to visit official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- After visiting the official website you will see one column.
- Then search a suitable link for apply
- Go on that link and Fill all the all information
APPLY ONLINE FOR BTC COUNSELLING 2018 FOR D.L.Ed ADMISSION
LAST DATE: 23rd May 2018
Seats in UP D.El.Ed – 2,11,550 Seats
10500 in DIET
71100 1,48,950 in Private Colleges
UP BTC Fees in Government Colleges (DIET) : Rs. 10200/- Per Year
Original Documents To Be Carried for Counselling
- Counselling Letter
- All Educational Certificates .
- Professional Mark sheets and Certificate
- Photo ID proof
- TET cum BTC Course Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Any other relevant documents
Steps to check or download UP BTC Cut Off List 2018:
- First step Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad that is : upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Then search a suitable link for your UP BTC Cut Off List 2018
- Open that link and download your exam merit list very easily.
UPBTC 2018 Counselling Process
The UPBTC 2018 Counseling process will be start soon after the declaration of UP BTC result 2018. The applicants who will go for the counselling those will clear the cut off. This process have lot of round, If in first round applicants have not admission in any college. Then he can go for next round of counselling. The process is complete when all seats are alloted.
UP BTC will declare the UPBTC Merit list soon on official website of UP BTC. Some day before UP BTC had delivered a notification for the admission in BTC 2018. After the completion of all application process UP BTC will declare the UPBTC cut off list 2018 for selected applicant for admission in BTC 2018, After the release of merit list UP BST will start counselling process for allotted colleges to selected applicants.
The UP BTC started application feeling process in August. Now completion of all process UP BTC is thinking about release of UPBTC Merit list 2018. So we suggested all applied applicants in UP BTC check official website for latest update related to UPBTC Merit list and counselling 2018.
How to attend UP BTC counselling process:
- Candidates must have their complete documents.
- Complete details are will be mentioned in the counselling letter
- Go particular location (stated in call letter).
- They will ask for document registration
- If you have fulfilled the criteria then you can join desired colleges.
- Now they have to contact to colleges for which they applied in counselling.