UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification, UPSC 64 Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: This is to inform all the candidates that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a latest advertisement. The organisation has invited the applications for the UPSC Recruitment 2017. There are different vacancies in the department and all these will be fulfilled as per the selection criterion of the organisation.
The mode of application will be online and the aspirants will have to visit the official website in order to apply online. The application process has to be followed as per the official notification of the organisation.All the candidates who are wishing to apply must remember that the candidates will have to apply on or before the due date. Candidates do remember that the last date to apply is 2nd November 2017. Applications received after the due date or incompletely filled will be rejected.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
All the candidates who will be applying for the said post will have to meet the eligibility criterion of the recruitment. The eligibility for the said post will be available on the official website in the advertisement. All the candidates who will be applying for the UPSC Deputy Controller Recruitment 2017 will have to pay 25/- Rs as the application fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Vacancy Details
- Deputy Controller of Explosive:- 17
- Scientific Officer:- 3
- Junior Technical Officer:- 3
- Sub-Regional employment officer:- 8
- Deputy Director:- 3
- Specialist Grade-III:- 21
- Assistant Controller of Mines:- 8
- Assistant Director (physical education):- 1
Brief Overview of the UPSC 2017 Recruitment
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Recruitment||UPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Number of vacancies||64|
|Status||Will be available soon|
Important dates to keep in mind
|Opening date of application form||Available|
|Last date to apply||2nd November 2017|
Initially the candidates will have to apply online and further the selection will be as per the selection criterion of the UPSC. May be the candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam and interview or may be on the basis of the experience and interview. For more details on this concern the candidates are advised to go to the official website.
How to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification?
- In the very first step, go to the official website of the UPSC that has been provided in the above table.
- Further the candidates will have to click the direct link “UPSC Special Grade III Application Form 2017” available on the home page of the official website.
- Register yourself.
- Login using the same credentials what you have used while registering.
- Read the official notification.
- Check whether you are eligible or not.
- If yes then apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details asked.
- Upload all the asked documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click the submit button.
- Take the print out of the appeared page.
- Keep the hard copy secure for the future reference.
UPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
UPSC Admit Card 2017:-
If the selection of the candidates will be based on the written exam then the candidate has to download the admit card from the official website. None of the candidates will be allowed to take the exam without the admit card.
UPSC Result 2017:-
The selection of the candidates will be as per the selection criterion whereas the result for the interview and the written exam will be available on the official website. The result will be expected to be available within one month of the result.