UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2019, UPSC IES/ISS Online Form 2019: According to the latest recruitment notification of Union Public Service Commission there are 65 vacancies available for the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Indian Economic Service IES, Indian Statistical Service ISS. All those applicants who are interested in these posts can apply before the last date.
The candidates are also informed that the UPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Forms are already available on the official website from 20th March 2019. It is compulsory for the candidates to apply for the application form before the last date i.e. 16th April 2019.It is necessary for the candidates to read the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. The application that is going to be submitted by the candidates will accept only when it follows all the standards of eligibility criteria provided by the UPSC. Mistakes in the application forms are not bearable and can lead to the form cancellation.
UPSC Jobs 2019
The eligibility criteria, organization, application fees, section and applying procedure are given below on the post. For having latest information candidates must visit our website regularly. For more details candidates can visit the official website.
UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2019, UPSC IES/ISS Online Form 2019:-
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Available||Indian Economic Service IES, Indian Statistical Service ISS|
|Number of Vacancies||65 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||UPSC Recruitment 2019, Application Form|
|Starting Date of Application Form||20th March 2019|
|Closing Date of Application Form||16th April 2019|
UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2019 | Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||32|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||33|
UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2019 | Eligibility Criteria
For Indian Statistical Service (ISS):
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics, or applied Statistics from authorized university.
- The candidates must have a Master’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics, or applied Statistics from authorized university.
For Indian Economic Service (IES):
- The candidates must have post graduate degree in Econometrics /Economics/ Business Economics.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fees Details:
- For General Category: Rs 200/-
- For Reserved Category: NIL
- Starting Date of Application Form: 20th March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 16th April 2019
- Exam Date: 28th June 2019
The candidates who will applied successfully will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Applying Procedure for UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2019
- First, visit the official website @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then search for the UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification on the Home Page.
- Click on it and open it.
- Read the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Enter the details
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Again check the application form before submitting.
- Do payment and submit the application form.
UPSC Jobs 2019 Notification
UPSC Vacancy 2019 Online Form
For more details visit the official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 | Admit Card
The UPSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website 7 to 10 days before the exam. The admit card will be easily downloaded by the candidates from the official website. It is required for the candidates to bring the admit card at exam center. For latest updates visit our website daily.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 | Result Details
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Result will declare 30 to 40 days after the exam. The result will be available on the official website and can be downloaded by the candidates who will attend the exam. For more details, go through the official website.
UPSC IES/ISS RECRUITMENT 2019, FREEJOBALERT 2019, UPSC RECRUITMENT 2019, IES FREE JOB ALERT 2019, IES 2019, IES 2019 FREE JOB ALERT, UPSC IES FREE JOB ALERT, FREE JOB ALERT 2019, ESE 2019 FREEJOBALERT