UPSC Examiner Recruitment 2017, UPSC Manager Vacancy 2017-18:- The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Various Examiner & Manager Posts. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the UPSC Examiner Manager Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. A huge number of students appeared in UPSC Examination. Now students can fill their UPSC Manager Application Form 2017 on or before the closing Date.
UPSC Recruitment 2017
Government Jobs 2017
All the other details regarding the UPSC Examiner Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
UPSC Examiner Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization:- Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts:- Manager & Examiner
Total Number of Posts:- Various Posts
UPSC Examiner/ Manager Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- The Candidates should have a Engineering degree in Mechanical/Chemical/ Electrical/Textile.
- The candidates should have a Law degree & MBSS degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have a Master’s degree in Chemistry.
- The Age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For General & OBC Candidates fee Rs 25/
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Online Application Start Date:- Available Soon.
Last Date to submit online application:- Updated Soon
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at upsconline.nic.in
- Search the link Official Notification on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After Take a printout of the application form.
UPSC Examiner/ Manager Admit Card 2017:
The UPSC Examiner/Manager Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
UPSC Examiner Result 2017:
The UPSC Examiner/Manager Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll number or application no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the applicants.
All the information regarding the UPSC Examiner/Manager Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.