UPSC LDCE SO Admit Card 2017, UPSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017-18:- UPSC Exam Admit Card 2017 Download| UPSC SO Steno Exam Admit Card 2017 | UPSC LDCE Admit Card 2017 Download| UPSC Section Officer Hall Tickets 2017 Online
Union public service commission is going to announced admit card of S.O./STENO (GD-B/GD-I) exam on its official site. All the latest update to know contenders should visit its official site time to time. To download hall ticket of UPSC section officer the direct link is given below.
UPSC LDCE SO Admit Card 2017, UPSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017-18:
The eligible & interested jobseeker those filled the application form of combined stenographer and section officer all those eagerly waiting their hall ticket eagerly. UPSC SO stenographer exam will be held on 16 December 2017. this exam will be held various centers across India. Admit card/call letter/Hall Ticket for LDCE SO/Stenographer Grade B/Grade I will be uploaded after November 2017 on UPSC authorized website by UPSC. The competitors compulsory carry hall ticket in the exam center. Without hall ticket applicants cannot give this exam. Call letter itself contains student’s details, date and time of exam and exam centre address. It is very essential documents of all candidates so all the contestants should download to log in official website before the exam date.
UPSC section officer/stenographer LDC exam admit card candidates can download it direct link of www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC SO/Stenographer LDCE call letter will be updated in the month of November.
Steps to download LDCE SO/Stenographer hall ticket 2017:
- Firstly all applied contenders visit official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then see the link download admit card of UPSC SO/stenographer and click it.
- Enter password, user id number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Download it and take the hard copy receipt of this hall ticket for future use.
- Starting date to download admit card: November 2017.
- Exam date is: 16 December 2017
- Result date: upload as soon as possible.