UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018, IAS/IPS Prelims Syllabus 2018 PDF Download All aspirants of Civil Services can Download UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018, IAS Prelims Syllabus in Hindi, IAS Exam Pattern 2018 from upsc.gov.in. UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018 will be availed online for CSAT 2018 Examination. UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam, the exam will be held every year by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]. Now candidates check UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018 from official web portal.
UPSC will recruit the eligible candidates in various Administrative departments such as Indian Police Services,Indian Foreign Services and Indian Administrative Services. The department provided Examination Syllabus, Pattern helps to the contestant to understand the Examination.
Candidates can check all the information of examination syllabus pattern and marking scheme as per the new criteria for CSAT Exam. For more details check www.free-jobalert.in.
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018, IAS Exam Pattern 2018
The Civil Services Aptitude Test have of two require papers of 200 Marks every having multiple choice depend questions on the following topics:
- Paper I:- General Studies
- Paper II:- General Studies Ability
About Pre-exam:- The questions in the Pre-exam test paper are English and Hindi languages. Those applicants qualify in the pre-exam that they appear in the Mains Exam.
- Paper-I General Studies:- 200 marks [time duration- 2 hour], number of question-100
- Indian Polity and Governance:- Constitution, Political System, Public Policy, Panchayat-Raj, Rights Issues, etc.
- Indian and World Geography:-Social,Economic geography,History of India, Physical of India and the World
- Current Affairs:- National & International importance, sports, political etc…
- Economic and Social Development: – Poverty, Social Sector Initiatives, Sustainable Development, Demographics, Inclusion, General issues on Environmental Bio-diversity etc.
- General Science:- Achievements of Eminent Scientists, every day science & innovation, Basis of Life Cells Proto plasms & Tissues, Food – Source of Energy for man etc..
IAS Exam Syllabus Paper-II:-
- 200 marks [time duration- 2 hour], number of question-80
- Problem solving and Decision making and
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class 10th level).
- Analytical ability and Logical reasoning
- General mental ability
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Basic numeracy (orders of magnitude, numbers & their relations etc.) (Class 10th level), Data Interpretation (graphs, tables, charts, data sufficiency etc. – Class 10th level)