UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification is going to release for various Enforcement Officers Vacancy. Apply to UPSC Jobs 2018. Apply Online for UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification, UPSC Jobs, UPSC Officers vacancies 2018, UPSC Enforcement Officers Posts
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018, UPSC Vacancy 2018- Union Public Service Commission will be announced an official vigypati in 2018. UPSC will be uploaded this notification to fill up the various empty positions of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Posts. A lots of candidates appeared in this main examination. Now candidates can fill their UPSC Accounts Officer Application Form 2018 on or before the last date. Interested and skilled aspirants view details of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018. UPSC Enforcement Officers Jobs 2018 is the great opportunity for the Candidates.
candidates who are looking for latest govt Jobs in India. Contenders who wish to apply for this UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 should have to full fill the eligibility Criteria. Appliers who are interesting in this UPSC Accounts Officers Recruitment 2018 can fill the online application form on or before the last date. For detailed information about the Union Public Service Commission Accounts Officers 2018 Recruitment candidates have to go to the official website that is “upsc.gov.in”.
Details of the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Post: Enforcement Officers / Accounts Officers
Official Website: “upsc.gov.in”
No. Of Post: Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018:
Applicants have to finish the Graduation from any Discipline from any Reputed University / Institute.
- Candidate’s age should be below 30 Years to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Age Relaxation also provided as per government rules.
- For Unreserved / OBC Male Candidates: Rs 25/-.
- For SC / ST / Feminine / PH Candidates: No Payment.
- 9300-34800/- plus (PB) plus Rs.46, 00/- (Grade Pay).
- Total emoluments excluding TA and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 37537/-.
Selection will be based on Exam and Interview.
Union Public Service Commission Account Officer Application Forms 2018:
Interested and talented nominees can apply online through UPSC website “upsconline.nic.in” .
How to apply for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2018
- Candidates first login to the UPSC official website at “upsconline.nic.in”.
- Then search the link of “Online Application for Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer Registration”.
- Then read the official notification.
- After that click on that link.
- Now enter the details which are asked.
- Upload your recent pass post size photograph, signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- And follow the instructions for complete registration
- Save your unique registration number and pass word for further reference
- Starting date for Apply Online: Available Soon
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: Available Soon
UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018:
Students have to download their admit card from the official website before 10 to 12 days of the date of exam. Hall ticket is a mandatory document for the students who are going to appeared in the exam.
UPSC Exam Result 2018:
After the completion of written exam of UPSC the exam authority will publish the result of UPSC Exam 2018 on its official web page. So candidates can get their result soon on its official web site.