UPBEB Recruitment 2018, Apply for UPBEB Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is invited the Re-Open online application form for UPBEB Recruitment 2018 at official website. The authority had released the notification of Assistant Teacher Posts. The authority will go to select the new aspirants for Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Stage), Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage). Candidates who are interested in this Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test those are can download the official notification and check important details and eligibility criteria before applying the registration form.
The Uttar Pradesh Education Board invited the online application form for the various teacher posts. Before applying the application form candidates can check the all details like application fee, age bar, selection process, how to application, application mode and other important details about UPBEB Assistant Teacher vacancy 2018 at given below. Candidates can apply the application form from our page because we have provided the direct to apply registration form on www.free-jobalert.in
UPBEB Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important Details of UPBEB Recruitment 2018:-
Name of Board: – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test
Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh
Application mode: online Mode
Official Website: – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Number of Vacancy: 68500 posts
UPBEB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Classes I-V (Primary Level) posts : Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates), C.T.E., 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.), Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level) Posts: Candidates must have degree from UGC recognized University or 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E. or Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Intermediate or equivalent, BA, B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed, B.Sc.Ed from NCTE, UG recognised Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
Refer to check on official notification.
- Per Exam
- Main Exam
Application fee: –
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 600/-.
- For ST/SC Category: Rs. 400/-.
- For PH:- NIL
Pay Scale: Selected aspirants will be per month salary Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 6600/-
- Initial Date For Submission Of (Re-Open) Online Application : 14th May 2018
- Final Date For Submission Of ( Re-Open) Online Application :15th May 2018
- Closing Date of Payment of Application Fees : 16th May 2018
- Ending Date to fill remaining Online Application : 17th May 2018
How to apply for UPBEB Recruitment 2018:-
- First of go to the official website.
- Search and click on UPBEB Teacher Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- Download the notification link.
- If you are eligible then click the online application form.
- Fill up the all required details in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click on submit button
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future needs.
UPBEB Vacancy 2018 Application Form
UPBEB Teacher Admit Card 2018:
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will be uploaded the UPBEB Teacher Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their UPBEB Hall Ticket on official portal.
UPBEB Teacher Exam Result 2018:
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will be declared the UPBEB Teacher Eligibility Exam Result after the examination process over. Applicants will check your UPBEB Teacher Result on official website