UP LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018, UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Exam Latest Pattern: Recently a notification was released by the UPPSC regarding the post of LT Grade Teachers. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for the post can fill the application form before the last date. The government of Uttar Pradesh is going to provide 10768 vacancies for the same. The candidates willing to have a career in teaching line should not miss the chance.
The starting date of UP LT Grade Teachers 2018 Application Form is 15th March 2018. The application form will be online available and can be easily filled by the candidates. The candidates who wish to fill the application form can check the UP LT Grade Syllabus 2018 here below in the post.
The syllabus of any exam plays a very important role in the candidate’s life. The syllabus of the exam gives an idea to the candidates regarding the important subjects, topics and sub topics. The exam syllabus and the exam pattern shows the subject wise weightage of marks.Below in the post, all the details of the organization with detailed information of UP LT Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018 is mentioned. The candidates can check the details by scrolling down. The latest updates will be provided here on this site. For more details visit the official website.
UP LT Grade Teacher Application Form 2018
UP LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018| About Organization
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Available||LT Grade Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||10768 vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||UP LT Grade Syllabus 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Form||15th March 2018|
UP LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 | Details of Syllabus
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct an examination for hiring eligible candidates for the post of LT Grade Teacher. The candidates can fill the application form for the same before the last date. The application form will be available on the official website from 15th March 2018.
The candidates going to attempt the exam are also looking for the UP LT Grade Syllabus 2018. If you are the one then you are at right place. Here, the candidates can check all the details regarding the syllabus.
The candidates are informed that the exam type is written.
The question in the examination paper will be based on the highest qualification of the candidate.
|Parameters||Paper I||Paper II|
|Subjects||General Knowledge and teaching Aptitude||Concerned Subject|
Details of Exam:
- The Exam Paper will contain objective type questions.
- There will be two papers conducted.
- Each paper will contain 100 questions.
- Total Marks for each paper is 100.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
- No negative marking
Syllabus for General Awareness:
- General Polity
- Books and Authors
- Indian History
- Important Days
- Awards and Honors
- International and National Organizations
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science and Technology
- Indian National Movement
- Countries and Capitals
- General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
Syllabus for Teaching Aptitude:
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Methods and Theories
- Child Centered and Progressive Education
- Responsibility / Duties of Teacher Inclusive Education
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Development Teacher Education India
- Reports and Tests
- Teaching Ability
- Experiments Related to School and New Findings Activities
Syllabus for Teaching Aptitude:
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Home Science
Steps to Download UP LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- Visit the official website @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Then find the link UP LT Grade Syllabus 2018.
- Search for the course of your choice.
- Download the syllabus.
- Take a print out for future use.
- Prepare according to the syllabus.
Visit the official site for more details.