Download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2015 at uplr.digialm.com. UP Accountant (Lekhpal) written Exam will be held on 13th Sept 2015 for 13650 Vacancies.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2015:- Uttar Pradesh state government soon conduct the written exam on 13-September-2015. UPSSSC / BOR Uttar Pradesh will conduct the offline written exam test for Lekhpal [Accountant] posts.
The written exam is to conduct for finding eligible contestant for these posts. Many large number of competitor have applied for this examination and are going to present in the written examination test.
Download UP Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2015
The process of conducting written exam is under way and every process is organized as per plan. Authorize board of Uttar Pradesh state government soon upload the exam permission card on official portal of UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2015:-
UP Lekhpal Exam Hall-Ticket 2015 soon upload in August month 2015. Authorize board of UPSSSC declared the exam date on 13-September-2015. Those candidates are apply this post may be download exam permission card on official portal before 15 to 20 days of exam. Admit card is necessary thing for candidate in appear exam center. Competitor go official site and check latest update for known about the exam.
Process to download UP Lekhpal Hall-Ticket 2015:-
- Applicants first go to official portal“bor.up.nic.in”
- Search the link“UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Exam Hall Ticket 2015”.
- Aspirants click the link to download Lekhpal Exam Hall-Ticket 2015.
- Enter asking details like, date of birth, application no., user name & password and click it.
- After few seconds exam admit card display on screen.
- Competitor to take hard copy of admit card for future reference.
- Admit card upload on official site:- In August month before 15 to 20 days of exam
- Written Examination date:- 13-09-2015
- Result:- soon update on official portal
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Result 2015:-After the successfully held written exam authorize committee of Uttar Pradesh state government soon declared the exam result on official portal. Aspirants may check exam result directly on official site with help of roll number and application registration no. Successfully candidate call up the next stage for selection to interview.