UP BTC Application Form 2018, UP D.El.Ed Notification Form Online Application 2018: All aspirants are hereby informed that the UP BTC Application Form 2018 has been started form 11th May 2018 online . Aspirants have to eligible & Interested Fill the UP BTC Online Form 2018 to take admission in desired DIETs & Private Colleges. Here we also mention the information about the Colleges, Total Number of Seats, Admission will be on 2,11,550 Seats in which 10500 in DIET & 1,48,950 in Private Colleges.
UP BTC 2018 Online Application Form: State Council for Education research and training, Uttar Pradesh has published a notification to download UP BTC Application Form 2018 on their official site. Uttar Pradesh Education Board will conduct the UP Basic Training Certificates (BTC) exam to recruit the aspirants on the posts of primary and elementary teacher. The UP BTC registration form 2018 has been released.
The interested and eligible nominees can fill up the UP BTC Exam Application form 2018 from the official site of state Council for education research and training (SCERT).The Contestants should have to apply through online mode in UP BTC Exam 2018. The selection of the eligible contestants will be done on the basis of their performance done in the written exam and personal interview organized by exam authority. The Shortlisted contestants of Written exam will called for interview process.
The UP BTC online application form 2018 is available on the organization website. The contestants should have to apply on or before the due date. All the important details of UP BTC 2018 registration form such as eligibility criteria, age limits, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are provided below on free-jobalert.in
UP BTC Application Form 2018, UP BTC Admission 2018
UP Basic Training Certificate Notification Details:
Organization Name: State Council of Education research & training, Uttar Pradesh
Examination Name: UP BTC Exam 2018
UP BTC Vacancy Details:
Total Seats in UP D.El.Ed – 2,11,550
- 10500 in DIET
- 1,48,950 in Private Colleges
Official web portal: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UP BTC Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The Appliers of UP BTC Exam 2018 must have a bachelors degree from a authorize university with qualifying marks.
Candidates must not have the age less than 21 years and greater than 31 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the amount of the application fee according to their category.
- For Unreserved Category aspirants:- 500/-
- For SC/ST/Physical Handicapped Category:- 200/-
UP BTC Exam Important Dates:
- BTC Notification Declaration Date : 11th May 2018
- UP BTC Online Registration Form : 31st May 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration Part : 31st May 2018
- UP BTC Last Date for Final Online Registration : 2nd June 2018
- Form Correction Date : 11th to 31st May 2018
- UP BTC Admission Counseling Start Date : August 2018
- UP Admission Merit List Cut Off Declaration Date : Last week of July 2018
- UP BTC Admission Date : August 2018
UP BTC 2018 Application Form:
All the candidates can apply for the UP BTC Application form 2018. The Date for Submission of application form is 14th June 2018 to 3rd July 2018. All the candidates can see the Procedure for applying in the UP BTC 2018 Application
How to fill UP BTC Application Form 2018
- Appliers should have to visit the official website of organization that is updeled.gov.in
- Now search the notification link of UP BTC Application form 2018
- Click on the given link
- Read the instructions available in the application form
- Enter the details in the mandatory fields of application form
- Attach the required documents and certificates
- Submit the application form
- Save the registration number and other details
- Take a hard copy of the application for future uses.
Apply Online Here:- UP BTC Online Form 2018
UP BTC Admit Card 2018:
The Admit card will be released before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document for all applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
UP BTC Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The result is very important for all applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates. so all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.