Up animal husbandry department has published the notification of 7500 animal husbandry workers. It is best opportunity those jobseeker who are waiting govt. Jobs in this department for long time. All eligible and aspiring candidates can fill this form as offline before the date of 5th September 2015. The date of exam and other latest information will be updated very soon on its official site so all aspiring candidates should visit authorized website time to time.
UP Animal Husbandry Vacancy Details 2015:
Total number of vacancy: 7500
Name of post: Animal Husbandry Workers.
All eager candidates should possess their matriculation or 10th class from recognized board.
All aspiring candidates age should not be greater than 40 years and not less than 18 years.
Applicants will be select on the basis of written exam and interview and training also give candidates.
All applicants will deposit Rs 3000/- by bank challan or demand draft of union bank of India for training of CBIT.
Selected candidates salary will be Rs 12000/- per month.
How to apply:
All eligible candidates can apply for this post as offline. Some steps are given below to follow these applicants can fill this form easily.
- Firstly log in authorized web portal www.pashudhanuttarpradesh.com.
- Then click the link Download Application Form of AHW Recruitment 2015.
- Fill the application form with correct personal and academic details.
- Affix a recent photo and attach all necessary documents along this application form.
- Attach bank challan along this form.
- And in last send it official address before date of 05/09/2015.
- Closure date to fill submit application form is: 05/09/2015.
- Exam & interview date is: updated very soon
All candidates can download their admit card before the exam. Call letter for this exam will be updated as soon as possible. Candidates can download it to log on its official web portal to enter registration number, DOB and all other necessary details.
Uttar Pradesh AHW Result 2015:
All candidates who appeared in this exam they are waiting their result. After completed the exam result of AHW will be updated very soon on its official site. Applicant can check it to follow these steps:
- Log on official website.
- Click on the field result of AHW.
- Enter all necessary details like DOB, name and roll number etc.
- Click on submit button and save the result.