University of Mumbai Recruitment 2018, MU Professor Vacancy 2018:- University of Mumbai is going to recruit all eligible candidates for the 154 Temporary based Assistant Professor Posts for 11 Month in department wise. Candidates who have eligible for this released University of Mumbai Recruitment 2018 can fill their application form. If candidates you want to their career in teaching have a great chance to fill application form. For more detail candidates can go to official website www.muonline.org.in.
University of Mumbai Notification 2018 application form will be received through only online mode on official website. Candidates can fill their application form between 24th June and 3rd July 2018. This is golden opportunity offered by the university for very candidates who are searching for a government jobs in Maharashtra State. So candidates you can submit their application form for these posts after check all eligible criteria detail by download MU Assistant Professor Job 2018 official notification.
Details of University of Mumbai Recruitment 2018:-
Only eligible candidates who have complete eligible criteria detail and also have finished their education qualification according to University of Mumbai Professor Recruitment 2018 can submit this application form. Candidates will have to provide all credential detail of personal and education in application form and submit it before or on last date. The board will recruit candidates according to their performance in their examination round that will soon organize by the board. The board will notify you all latest update through official website. You should keep in touch and log unofficial website to check all details and update.
Through this page candidates can also collect their all details that will require filling University of Mumbai Vacancy 2018 application form. Our team is going to provide all necessary details on website www.free-jobalert.in for all candidates and mentioning them below this page. Candidates have to read this full page for complete details.
About to University of Mumbai Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Authority: University of Mumbai.
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor.
- Number of Post: 154 Posts.
- Mode of Application: Online Mode.
- Location of Job: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Official Website: muonline.org.in.
- Type of Job: Government Job (Temporary)
Eligible Criteria of Mumbai University Recruitment 2018:-
- Candidates who are going to submit their application form, must passed Master Degree in the relevant Subjects with minimum 55% Marks from a recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates should also be cleared National Legibility Test (NET)/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Architecture with first class.
There no age criteria defined by the board.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-,
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
Candidates will get good pay scale according to the university rules.
Candidate’s selection will purely on basis of their performance in Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 24th June 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 3rd July 2018.
- Interview Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Apply University of Mumbai Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates should visit official website.
- Find University of Mumbai Recruitment 2018 link on home page.
- Click on direct link of application apply.
- Enter all required details in application form.
- Upload all required documents scanned copy with application form.
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- At last carefully check full application form and click on submit button.
- Filled application form appears on screen.
- Download and take print out of it for further process.
University of Mumbai,
Convocation Hall, M. G. Road, Fort,
Mumbai – 400032
University of Mumbai Admit Card 2018:-
Candidates will soon able to download their admit card form official website after update but the board. The board will soon release admit card for all candidates who successfully applied application form.
University of Mumbai Result 2018:-
Candidates who participated in interview test will soon able to download their result. The board will also upload result for all candidates who appeared in it. They can check result from official website after update date.