UIDAI Recruitment 2018, UIDAI 100 + Engineers Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: Candidates looking for the government jobs will happy to know that the government jobs are now available for the engineers. The Unique Identification Authority of India has released the notification for the requirement of eligible engineers. The interested candidates can apply for the same before March 2018.
The candidates having 0 to 5 years experience are welcomed to apply. The opening for the eligible candidates is in Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Candidates having experience more than 5 years are without any doubt can also apply. The eligibility criteria as per the requirements of UIDAI is given below in this post. Before applying the candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully. Avoid mistakes while filling the application form. Mistakes in form can leads to the rejection of form.
The contract of 2 years will initially offered to the candidate which will later extended on the candidates performance and the availability of job. The candidates having experience in the field of Technology Architecture Design, software testing, cryptography, Cyber Security, Software Development and Project Management are required. The candidates willing to appear can view more details on the official website uidai.gov.in.
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 Details:
UIDAI Jobs 2018 | About the Organization
Here are some basic details of UIDAI are given below, for more information candidates can visit the official website.
|Name of Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru|
|Name of the Post||Engineer|
UIDAI Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have done engineering (B.TECH/B.E) from any recognized engineering college.
The candidates must have following abilities:
- Ability to design and deploy technological solution.
- Strong Problem solving Capabilities.
- Enthusiastic about research in area of technology, biometrics and security.
- Excellent technology grasp and comprehension skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong programming skills in one or more area like Hadoop, Java, MySQL, iOS, Android.
- Have ability to balance multiple stakeholders including UIDAI management, Ecosystem Partners and vendors.
The candidates selection will be done through the interview conducted the UIDAI.
How to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2018
The candidates who wishes to apply can apply as follow:
- The candidates first visit the official website of
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- The candidates can send their detailed resume to [email protected] or [email protected] before the last date i.e. March 2018.
UIDAI Jobs 2018 | Admit Card Details
For the information regarding admit card can be acquired by the candidates through the official web portal of UIDAI.
UIDAI Jobs 2018 | Result
The candidates can gather result information from the official website of UIDAI. The candidates who will be selected can get the result details that will be updated soon through official website.