UHBVN Recruitment 2017: The Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited has released a notification for recruitment of the candidates in Assistant Engineer & Upper Division Clerk Posts. Total Number of vacancies are not released till now. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online before the last date.
All the other details regarding the UHBVN Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Government Jobs 2017
UHBVN Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization:- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited.
Name of the posts:-Assistant Engineer & Upper Division Clerk.
Total Number of vacancies:- not declared yet
UHBVN Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates should have completed Graduation (B.Tech) in the relevant field from any recognized university.for more information see official notification.
- For Assistant Engineer:-The age of the candidates should be between 20 to 42 years.
- For Upper Division Clerk:-The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 42 years.
- For Assistant Engineer:- (I) For General male candidates fee Rs 1000/ & SC/BC/SBC fee Rs 250/
(ii)::-for General Female candidates fee Rs 500/ & SC/BC SBC Female candidates fee Rs 125/
- For UDC:-(i) for General male candidates fee Rs 150/ & SC/BC/SBC fee Rs 35/
(ii):-for General Female candidates fee RS 75/ & SC BC/SBC Fee Rs 18/
The Selection will be made on the basis of written exam & Interview.
Date Of Online Submission of application:- last week of January 2017 (expected).
Last date of online submission of application:- Till the final week of February 2017 (expected)
UHBVN Recruitment 2017:
All the candidates can apply to the UHBVN Recruitment 2017 on 30th January 2017. All they can see the following process to Apply.
How to apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at uhbvn.com
- Search the link UHBVN Application form 2017.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form.
The admit card will be released before 10-15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document for all the applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
UHBVN Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website. The result is very important for all the applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.