UCIL Recruitment 2018, 17 Director, Manager & Superintendent Vacancies 2018:- Uranium Corporation of India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the Director, Manager & Superintendent Vacancy. If getting a govt job at UCIL is your dream, then you should go ahead and submit the registration form within the last date of this UCIL Recruitment 2018. For all Candidates specific details like age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
All interested applicants download the application form and read each and every step in the UCIL notification 2018 and fill the registration form with required details and attached all documents, photography, signature, and submit the filled application form on or before the last date.
Candidate’s selection process for UCIL Vacancies 2018 will be based on their performance in interview. UCIL Exam Syllabus, Pattern and other preparation material are accessible now at the official page. Applicants can access complete information of this recruitment form free-jobalert.in also.
Name of Authority: – Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Director, Manager & Superintendent
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Official Website: – ucil.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 17 Posts
UCIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed graduation and Post Graduation Degree as per the post wise qualification.
- Check Official Notification for Posts wise Notification.
- Age relaxation as par govt. rule.
Selection of the applicants will be on interview.
Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs. 50. Candidates are advised to check official notificatio provided below.
Application form Starting Date: Started
Last Date to submit Application: 18th August 2018
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates Visit the official site.
- Find the link UCIL Apprentice Training Notification 2018 link and Click now.
- Read out the UCIL notification carefully and download the application form.
- Full Fill the Registration form with all your essential details carefully like educational qualification, age, address, contact no and etc
- Attach your passport size photo, and self-attested copies of certificates.
- Crosscheck the information.
- Pay the application fees.
- At a last send the application form at the adress mentioned in notification
UCIL Recruitment 2018 notification & Application Form
UCIL Recruitment 2018 Admit Card:
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited will be released Hall ticket two week prior of the examination. UCIL Admit Card is the main document. All Candidates please check on official website.
UCIL Result 2018:
The UCIL Exam Result will be disclosed by the organization. The organization will be providing on office website.