UCIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, UCIL Jobs 2017 Notification: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the Apprenticeship Training Vacancy. All Applicants who have completed ITI with 60% can apply for the UCIL Recruitment 2017. If getting a govt job at UCIL is your dream, then you should go ahead and submit the registration form within the last date of this UCIL Recruitment 2017. For all Candidates specific details like age limit, pay scale, eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
All interested applicants download the application form and read each and every step in the UCIL notification 2017 and fill the registration form with required details and attached all documents, photography, signature, and submit the filled application form on or before the last date.
Candidate’s selection process for UCIL Vacancies 2017 will be based on their performance in written exam. UCIL Apprenticeship Training Exam Syllabus, Pattern and other preparation material are accessible now at the official page. Applicants can access complete information of this recruitment form studytubes.co.in also.
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Authority: – Uranium Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Apprenticeship Training
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Starting date for offline application: – Started
Closing date for offline application: – 18 May 2017
Official Website: – ucil.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 131 post
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10th class with a minimum of 50 % marks for UR/OBC candidates and 45 % marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from National Council for Vocational Training.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 year
- Age relaxation as par govt. rule.
Selection of the applicants will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in 10th & ITI Examination
Candidates check on official notification
- Application form Starting Date: Started
- Last Date to submit Application: 18 May 2017
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates Visit the official site.
- Find the link UCIL Apprentice Training Notification 2017 link and Click now.
- Read out the UCIL notification carefully and download the application form.
- Full Fill the Registration form with all your essential details carefully like educational qualification, age, address, contact no and etc
- Attach your passport size photo, and self-attested copies of certificates.
- Crosscheck the information.
- Pay the application fees.
- At a last send the application form at the, “Dy. General Manager (Inst./Pers. &IRs), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102
UCIL Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited will be released Hall ticket two week prior of the examination. UCIL Admit Card is the main document. All Candidates please check on official website.
UCIL Result 2017:
The UCIL Apprentice Training Result will be disclosed by the organization. The organization will be providing on office website.