TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018, 238 Pharmacist Grade II Vacancy 2018: TSPSC well known as Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a notification for 238 posts. Candidates waiting for the pharmacy job recruitment will glad to know that the vacancies are available for the Pharmacist Gr. II . The interested candidates can apply for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018 application form. The form will be available for all from 29th January 2018 to 28th February 2108.
All the candidates wanted to apply can apply before 28th February 2108. This is the golden opportunity given by Telangana State Public Service Commission to all candidates willing to have career of Pharmacist. The candidates should not miss the chance. The candidates having age in between 18 to 40 can apply for the application form.
For applying the candidates must follow the eligibility criteria of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 given below in this post. Before applying candidates must have a look on the eligibility criteria. The application form of the candidate having any mistake regarding the qualification or age limitations will be cancelled and the candidate will not be able to appear in the examination. All the candidates who successfully registered will be able selected on the basis of written test. For more information candidates can visit the official website of TSPSC i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 Details:
TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 | Details of Organization
TSPSC is providing 238 vacancies for the post of Pharmacist Gr. II to the candidates who want government jobs. Information regarding the organization is given below:
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Available||Pharmacist Gr. II|
|Number of Vacancies||238 vacancies|
|Starting Date of Application Form||29th January 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||28th February 2018|
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
According to the TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria the candidate must have:
|Post Code||Post Name||Qualification Required|
|1||Pharmacist Gr. II (Director of public Health and Public Welfare)||The candidates must possess
· Pharmacy Counseling Registration
· D. Pharmacy
|2||Pharmacist Gr. II(Director of Medical Education)|
|3||Pharmacist Gr. II(Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad)|
Minimum Age: 18 years as on (1st July 2018).
Maximum Age: 44 years as on (1st July 2018).
The candidate born after 1st July 2000 and before 2nd July 1974 will not be permitted.
Age relaxation provided to the reserved categories is as follow:
|S no.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1.||Telangana State Government Employee(Employees of municipalities, Corporations, TSRTC are not eligible)||5 years|
|3.||BCs and SC/ST||5 years|
|4.||Ex- Service Man||3 years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped Person||10 years|
Vacancy Detail and Pay Scale:
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies Available||Age Limits||Pay scale|
|1.||Pharmacist Gr. II (Director of public Health and Public Welfare)||125||
|Rs 21230 – Rs 63010|
|2.||Pharmacist Gr. II(Director of Medical Education)||58||18-44||Rs 21230 – Rs 63010|
|3.||Pharmacist Gr. II (Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad)||55||18-44||Rs 23100 – Rs 67990|
Details of Application Form Fees:
For General Category: Rs 200 of Application Form.
Rs 80 for examination fee.
For Reserved Category: No fees is there for the reserved category.
List of Certificate candidate should possess for verification:
- School Study Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Educational Qualification.
- Aadhar card.
- No objection certificate from employer.
- For claiming exam fee exemption the candidate must have Declaration by unemployed.
- Registration Certificate as specified in educational qualifications.
- Starting date of application form: 29th January 2018
- Closing date of application form: 28th February 2018
- Exam Date: Updated Soon.
- Hall Ticket: Available 7 days before exam.
The candidates who registered successfully will be selected on the basis written test conducted by the TSPSC. The following table shows the weight age of exam:
Applying Procedure for TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of TSPSC @ tspsc.gov.in.
- Fill the OTR Application if not registered.
- Again visit www.tspsc.gov.in. to submit application and click with notification number and name. Give the TSPSC ID and date of birth to proceed.
- After entering all the details do payment through SBI e-pay.
- At last a PDF application will be generated. Keep the ID number generated for future use.
TSPSC Jobs 2018 Notification
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 | Admit Card Details
- The admit card will be issued to the candidates who registered successfully 7 days before exam. For more details visit the official website of TSPSC @ www.tspsc.gov.in.