TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2018, Apply 130 Assistant Director Vacancy 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has been publish an employment notification for Assistant Director and Horticulture Officer and various vacant posts in this department. The appliers fill up their TNPSC Application Form 2017 from authorized web portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on or before the last date.
There are total 130 vacant vacancies Assistant Director and Horticulture Officer Posts in this department. The eligible applicants download the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017 from the authorized web portal that is tnpsc.gov.in. Now candidates can apply online application form at its authorized web portal from 27 November 2017 and the last date for application form 27 December 2017.
All complete information of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, and required dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2018 Details:
Details for TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: TNPSC Assistant Director Exam 2017
Post Name: Assistant Director, Horticulture Officer
Total Number of Vacancy: 130 Posts
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: 100 Posts
- Horticulture Officer: 30 Posts
Official Web Portal: tnpsc.gov.in
Application Process: Online Methods
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 29 November 2017
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 28 November 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 27 December 2017
- Closing Date for Pay Application Fee: 29 December 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: February 2018
- Examination Date: 24 February 2018 and 25 February 2018
- Result Announcement Date: Updated Soon
TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have done BSc, MSc for Horticulture subject for any recognized university.
- Maximum age for candidates: 30 Years
- Age relaxation for all reserved categories
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200
- For Assistant Director: Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 plus grade pay Rs. 5400
- For Horticulture Officer: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 and grade pay Rs. 5100
How to Fill TNPSC Horticulture Recruitment 2018
- At first, applicants must log on to the authorized web page of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now candidates download on TNPSC Application Form 2017
- Then applicants fill up all the details with their commendation
- Now candidates submit the TNPSC Assistant Director Application Form.
- At last, appliers save a Xerox copy of the application form for future reference use only.
TNPSC Admit Card 2017
Applying candidates for TNPSC Exam 2017 download TNPSC Admit Card 2017 in official web page.
TNPSC Result 2017:
The Successful Conducting TNPSC Exam 2017 Written Examination, TNPSC will announce TNPSC Result 2017 on official web site.