TMC Recruitment 2018, Apply 142 LDC, Nurse & Houskeeper Vacancy 2018:- Tata memorial center issued a notification for TMC recruitment 2018. The TMC recruitment 2018 is announced for 142 Posts of Scientific Officer, Housekeeper, Pharmacist, Technician, Lower Division Clerk, Nurse, Sub Officer & Assistant VacancyThe candidate who is interested to work in Tata memorial center may apply in the TMC Recruitment 2018. The candidate must have the eligibility given in the official notification to apply in the TMC Recruitment . The TMC Application Form 2018 Submission will be made from 27th April 2018 ansd will end on 09th May 2018.
The candidate having eligibility and desiring to work in Tata memorial center can apply online on or before 13th April 2018 and Submit along with the attested copies of documents and certificates as a proof of DOB, age, experience, qualification, Relaxation etc. All the information about the TMC Recruitment 2018 are given here:-
TMC Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of the Association:-Tata memorial Center
- Name of the Posts:- Housekeeper, LDC, Nurse and Other.
- Total no of posts:- 142 Posts
- Category:- recruitment
- Application Mode:- Online
- Official website:- tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates should appeared M.SC. in Nursing, Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences), Graduation in any discipline with a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Material Management
The candidate’s age is not applicable more than 45 years. The minimum age is different for each post
The candidate should have to pay 300/- as an application fees for general category candidate and the ST/SC and female candidates are exempted from the fees
Candidate is selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Interview Test.
- Start date to apply online:- 27th April 2018.
- Last date for submission of application:- 09th May 2018.
How to apply for TMC Recruitment 2018
Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the 13th April 2018 and send the application form with attested copies of certificate & documents before 13th April 2018.
- Log on to official website of Tata Memorial Center at tmc.gov.in
- Click on job vacancies and then on desired post
- Click on online application form
- Read all the instruction carefully and again click on online application form
- Fill all the details and submit the form
- Download or take a print out of application form.
TMC Jobs 2018 Notification
TMC Vacancy Online Form 2018
TMC Admit Card 2018:
The call letter is soon released by Tata memorial center after receiving of applications from the candidates. Aspireants easily download their TMC Hall Ticket 2018 by using their reg no & date of birth.
TMC Result 2018:
TMC Result 2018 will be declare after the succession of the exam on the official website. Aspirants can easily check their TMC Result 2018 by using their roll no from the official website.