TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd is soon going to release newest advertisement for the recruitment of posts like Clerk and other various vacant posts. It is really great news for those well eligible persons who are curiously looking forward to current job openings in TMB.
Whenever the registration process started, candidates can apply online application for TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 that is official web page. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit TMB Clerk Online Application Form 2017 through its official website such as tmbnet.in. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 08 February 2017 and the final date for application form 22 February 2017.
All the required details of TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
Exam Name: TMB Clerk Exam 2017
Post Name: Clerk
Total Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Web Portal: tmbnet.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 09 February 2017
Job Location: Gujarat
TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have passed Graduation Degree (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations OR Applicants must have passed Engineering Graduate Degree with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
Maximum age For Graduates Applicants: 24 years and
Maximum age for Post Graduates Applicants: 26 years
As On 31 October 2016
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- General Candidates Application Fee: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs 150/-
Period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs.13075/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 6249/-) etc. The total emoluments at there about is Rs. 20860/- per month.
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 08 February 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 22 February 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill TMB Clerk Registration Form 2017:
- At first candidates open the official web portal of this organization.
- Candidates go to Careers section that is there on the home page.
- Click on a link considered as TMB Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- If qualified, then go further and click on Apply Online link.
- Select your desired post and then fill up a prescribed format of application with details like Name, DOB, Home Address, Contact Number, Email ID, and Examination Centre.
- Then press on Submit button after verifying all the filled up information.
TMB Clerk Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the TMB Clerk Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the eligible Candidates have to keep their hall ticket with them when going to appear in the examination.
TMB Clerk Result 2017:
Qualified applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the examination result after releasing. Appliers may check TMB Clerk Result 2017 on its official website.