Tezpur University Results 2018, BBA Bcom BSc 1st 2nd & 3rd Year results: The Tezpur University Conduct the entrance examination for admissions in various Under graduation and Post Graduation Courses like as B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc, MBA, MCA, BA, M.Com, M.SC, M.Phil, PG Diploma, M.Tech etc. Students can check their Tezpur University Results 2018 from official web portal.
The Contestants who admitted the Tezpur university exams to check Tezpur University Results 2018 on the official portal at tezu.ernet.in. The Organization every year conducted BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, Examination. Now students can chck their Tezpur University Results 2018 from official web portal.
Tezpur University Results 2018:
Many number of aspirants of this university are eagerly waiting for 2018 university results. Those candidates are presented in the 2018 university examination, who may check your examination result on university official site at tezu.ernet.in. Students are check the examination result on official site by like, name wise, roll no wise, university allotted enrollment no and registration no.
Jobs for Post Graduates 2018 | Jobs for Post Graduates 2018 | Teaching Jobs 2018
Process to check TU Results 2018:-
Eligible candidates are check to own results for follow the very easy & simple process on university official site. Candidate follow given below points to check university results 2018.
- Aspirants Log on the university official website at www.tezu.ernet.in.
- Search to the “TU Exam Results 2018” Section for university.
- Click on the given link and fill up the asking require details like, offer course name, roll number, registration number & date of birth. After then submit to check results.
- Mark-sheet of given exam are display on screen.
- Take a Hard-Copy of your result for further use
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Result Declaration Date: Release Soon
About the Tezpur University:-
The Tezpur University was stable by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The article of this Central University as anticipate in the statutes are that it shall seek to offer employment oriented & interdisciplinary courses to meet the local & regional candidats and the development needs of the state of Assam and also provide courses & promote research in areas which are of special &direct relevance to the region &in emerging areas in Science & Technology.