Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, TS 2506 VRO VRA Vacancies: Telangana Revenue Department has a recruitment notification for filling up 2506 Deputy Tahsildars, Junior Assistant (CCL), Junior Assistant, Deputy Collector, VRA, VRO and other various vacant posts in this department. This is the golden chance for those applicants who are looking for the jobs in Telangana State.
The interested and eligible applicants can apply for Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 through visit official web page. Interested applicants should apply Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2017 on or before the closing date. Telangana Revenue Department VRA Recruitment 2017 Eligible aspirants who are interested in applying Telangana State Government latest Jobs need to visit authorized web page for apply through online before final date mentioned in authorized notification.
All the main details of Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
Necessary Details for Telangana Revenue Department Notification 2017:
Name of Authorized Department: Telangana Revenue Department
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Total Number of Vacancy: 2506
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 20 June 2017
Job Location: Telangana State
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Final Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Examination date: Updated Soon
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For VRA Posts: Candidates must have passed 10th or SSC for any reputed board.
- For VRO Posts: Candidates must have done 12th or intermediate for any recognized board.
- For Deputy Tahsildars, Junior Assistant: Applicants must have done Bachelor degree for any recognized university.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Applicants: 44 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per Govt Norms
How to Fill Telangana Revenue Department Application Form 2017:
- At first candidates must visit authorized Website Telangana Revenue Department that is tspsc.gov.in.
- Now candidates press on Telangana Deputy Tahsildars, Junior Assistant authorized Notification.
- Then press on Telangana VRA Apply Online Link.
- Now appliers fill up the application form with the obligatory details.
- At last, press on submit to entire the online process.
- Candidates take the hard copy for future reference use.
Telangana Revenue Department Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card will be obtainable only official web page of Telangana Revenue Department. Applicants can download their Telangana Revenue Department Admit Card 2017 for this recruitment examination.
Telangana Revenue Department Result 2017:
The candidates must visit the certified web page or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates may check Telangana Revenue Department Result 2017 on its main web portal.