TCIL Recruitment 2018, Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Jobs 2018: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has invited all eligible candidates for various posts of Consultant in department on contract basis. All candidates who interested may go through official website for application. The board will accept offline application of candidates for TCIL Consultant Recruitment 2017. The board has started application form on official website www.tcil-india.com.
Candidates who are looking for jobs in TCIL can apply application form. The board will recruit candidates according to their qualification and interview test. Candidates who have all qualification detail according to the TCIL Consultant Notification 2017 will able to apply application. Candidates can check all detail by download official notification. It has placed on official website.
TCIL is an engineering and consultancy company that work under Government of India Public Sector Enterprise and it under the Administrative Control of the Department of Telecommunication (DOT), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India. This company is expertise in all filed of telecom, IT and Civil to developing countries in whole world, Rural Area Telecommunication, Optical Fibber Based, IT & Networking Solution, Application Software and E- Governance and other .
TCIL Recruitment 2018 Details:
Recently the company has invited all candidates who eligible for this posts. So candidates can check TCIL Consultant Job 2017 on website www.studytubes.co.in. Here we are providing all detail about to the recruitment and candidates can check all detail that mentioned in this page.
About to TCIL Recruitment 2018:-
|Name of Organization||Telecommunication Consultancy of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Consultant|
|Number of Post||210|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Location of Job||Delhi State|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
Eligible Criteria of TCIL Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates must pass Graduation Degree in any field from a recognized Institute or University.
Candidates should not have more than 65 Year Old according to the board.
Candidates should not pay any application fee.
Candidates should check pay scale detail in official notification.
- Interview Test
- Start Date of Application: Started.
- Last Date of Application: 05th December 2017.
- This recruitment notification will recruit candidates on contract basis. There will not any right for permanent employee.
- The duration of contract will be on recruitment of department and management.
- The company have all right to terminate an employee or constant nay time.
- This process will only for consultant posts. This would be only subject to actual recruitment time to time and the decision of the company would be final.
Steps to Apply TCIL Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates log in official website.
- Search TCIL Recruitment 2017 link on website.
- Click on application apply link on home page.
- Now application form will open on screen.
- Enter all detail mentioned in application form.
- Pay application fee if required.
- Click on submit button.
- Now filled application for appear on screen.
- Download application form through website.
- Attach all valid documents with application form.
- Send application form at given postal address.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future process.
General Manager (HRD),
TCIL Bhawan, G.K.-I,
New Delhi 110048
TCIL Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:-
Candidates who applied application form will able to download their TCIL Interview Call Latter 2017 through official website after update by the board. The board will update soon on official website.
TCIL Recruitment 2017 Result:-
The board will update result after completed interview test. Candidates who appeared in interview test will able to download their TCIL Consultant Result 2017 on official website after update by the board.
TCIL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:-
Candidates will select according to their presentation in interview test. The board will update selected candidates list officially soon. Candidates who appeared and qualified examination will be selected by the board. Candidates can check their name in selection list by enter roll number, registration number and name.