Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018-19, Bill Collector and Assistant Officer Jobs:– This page is for all those candidates who are looking for a Government Job in Tamil Nadu State for a long time. So candidate’s good news is coming from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) that is invited all eligible candidates for the 200 Posts of Bill Collector and Assistant Officer for general. Candidates who interested in this TNPSC AO Recruitment 2018 can apply their application form. Candidates can go through official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for more details.
The main aims of the board are recruit candidates and posted them as a Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) and Tamil Nadu State Beverage Corporation Limited as an Assistant Officer. Online application form of TNPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018 is starting form 25th July 2018 and will be end till the last date 10th August 2018. So candidates who want to apply for this can check complete details form here. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification before or on last date.
Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018-19:-
If candidates who have any doubt about to their qualification can check TNPSC Vacancy 2018 form official website and check all eligible criteria. Candidates make sure to have all details and meet all criteria that defined in notification before going to submit application form. The board will also invite all those candidates who have all details of eligibility. Candidates who have belong to Tamil Nadu State and want a State Government Jobs then this is good opportunity for you. So grab this job by submit application form with all eligible details before or on last date.
About to TNPSC Recruitment 2018:-
|name of Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Bill Collector & Assistant Officer|
|Number of Post||200 Posts|
|Date of Application||25th July 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu State|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
Total Number of Available Vacancy: 200 Posts.
- Bill Collector: 124 Posts.
- Assistant Account Officer Grade II: 13 Posts.
- Assistant Store Officer Grade II: 55 Posts.
- Date Processing Assistant Grade II: 8 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of TNPSC Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates should be passed Graduation Degree, B. Com for any Institute or University recognized by UGC. Candidates must knowledge of Computer Applications.
Candidates should be in age criteria as on 1st July 2018:
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 44 Year Old.
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 280/-,
- SC/ ST/ BC Category of Tamil Nadu: Rs. 200/-.
Candidates will receive Rs. 16400/ to Rs. 49870/- per month.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 25th July 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 10th August 2018.
- Exam Date: 7th October 2018.
- Admit Card Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Apply TNPSC Recruitment 2018:-
- First go to official website.
- Find TNPSC Online Application Form 2018 link on home page.
- Now click on application apply link.
- Enter all required details asked in.
- Upload all documents copied.
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- At last click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Take print out of it for future uses.
TNPSC Assistant Call Letter 2018:-
Candidates who successfully submit application form of Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018-19 can download their admit card form official website after update by the board. The board will soon release it before exam date.
TNPSC Assistant Result 2018:-
Result will available on official website after completed written examination. Candidates who appeared in this exam will soon able to check result after update by the board.