Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2019, TN Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019:- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced an Advertisement for the selection of the candidates to the vacancies of 969 Sub Inspector posts. All the Interested and Eligible Candidates, who are eligible they can be submit Online Form for 20th March 2019 to 19th April 2019. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format before the last date. The closing date for online application submission will be updated on the official website such as tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
Police Jobs 2019 | Government Jobs 2019
The TNUSRB Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 drive is going to give the candidates a new way in their careers. The candidates should apply for the given posts as per their education qualification and the age limit. The applicants should read all the instructions given in these articles. The official website of the education department is also given in this article for the expediency of the applicants. All the required details of TNUSRB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 Details:-
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Examination Name: TNUSRB Exam 2019
Name of Post: Sub Inspector
Total Number of Post: 969
Official Web Portal: tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 20th March 2019
- Starting Date to Application Form: 20th March 2019
- Closing Date to Application Form: 19th April 2019
- Examination Date: Updated soon
Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree from its recognized board.
- Minimum age for applicants: 20 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation For Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Pay Scale: Check Official notification
Application Fee: As per Govt Norms
How to Fill Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019:
- At first candidate can visit the Official Web portal that is tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then press on Link of Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates can download advertisements and read it carefully.
- Now Applicants click on Apply Online link.
- Enter their information in accurate way, now hit on Submit Button.
- Their Application form will be Submitted Successfully.
- Finally Take a Xerox copy for future use.
TN Police Jobs 2019 Notification
Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy Application Form
TNUSRB Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2019:-
Eligible candidates who have submit their online application for the Police Examination can download the TNUSRB Admit Card 2019. Now all those candidates who applied for TNUSRB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 download Police Sub Inspector Permission Letter 2019 written test check official website.
TNUSRB Police Sub Inspector Result 2019:-
Eligible candidates should visit the official web page or check out the examination result after releasing. Appliers may check TNUSRB Police Sub Inspector Result 2019 on its official website.