Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018, TN Police Jail Warder Fireman Posts:- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced an Advertisement for the selection of the candidates to the vacancies of 6140 Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman posts. All the Interested and Eligible Candidates, who are eligible they can be submit Online Form for 28th December 2017 to 27th January 2018. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format before the last date. The closing date for online application submission will be updated on the official website such as tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
The TNUSRB Police Constable Vacancy 2018 drive is going to give the candidates a new way in their careers. The candidates should apply for the given posts as per their education qualification and the age limit. The applicants should read all the instructions given in these articles. The official website of the education department is also given in this article for the expediency of the applicants. All the required details of TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Details:-
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Examination Name: TNUSRB Exam 2018
Name of Post: Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman
Total Number of Post: 6140
Official Web Portal: tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 28th December 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Details of vacancies:
- Constable:- 5538
- Jail Warder Grade II:- 365
- Fireman:- 237
- Starting Date to Application Form: 28th December 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 27th January 2018
- Examination Date: updated soon
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th pass from its recognized board.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation For Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
|Post Name||Salary offered|
|Constable||Rs 18,200 – Rs 52,900|
|Jail Warder Grade II||Rs 18,200 – Rs 52,900|
|Fireman||Rs 18,200 – Rs 52,900|
Application Fee: As per Govt Norms
How to Fill Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018:
- At first candidate can visit the Official Web portal that is tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then press on Link of Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates can download advertisements and read it carefully.
- Now Applicants click on Apply Online link.
- Enter their information in accurate way, now hit on Submit Button.
- Their Application form will be Submitted Successfully.
- Finally Take a Xerox copy for future use.
TNUSRB Police Constable Admit Card 2018:-
Eligible candidates who have submit their online application for the Police Examination can download the TNUSRB Admit Card 2018. Now all those candidates who applied for TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2018 download Police Constable Permission Letter 2018 written test check official website.
TNUSRB Police Constable Result 2018:-
Eligible candidates should visit the official web page or check out the examination result after releasing. Appliers may check TNUSRB Police Constable Result 2018 on its official website.