Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, Chamber Attendant & JCA Vacancies: A recruitment notification has been released by the Supreme Court of India. The Supreme Court of India is looking for the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Chamber Attendant and Junior Court Attendant. There are 78 vacant seats waiting for the eligible candidates to come and grab it.The candidates who were waiting for this golden opportunity from a long time are now able to apply for the same. It is necessary for all the candidates to fill the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Application Form before the last date.
The application forms are available on the official website from 21st March 2018. The last date of application form submission is 15th April 2018.The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2018 before applying for the application form. It is compulsory for the candidates to follow the eligibility criteria. Mistakes in the application form can lead to the form cancellation.All the details of the organization including eligibility criteria, application fees, selection and applying procedure are given below in the post. For latest updates keep stay I our touch. For more details visit our website daily.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 | About Organization
|Name of Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Available||Chamber Attendant and Junior Court Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||78 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, Application Form|
|Starting Date of Application Form||21st March 2018|
|Closing Date of Application Form||15th April 2018|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 | Vacancies Details
Post Name: Chamber Attendant
Post Name: Junior Court Attendant
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
- For Chamber Attendant: The candidates must have passed class 10th from any recognized board and also have the experience of housekeeping/Security/Catering/Watch and Ward.
- For Junior Court Attendant: The candidate must have passed class 10th from recognized board with the experience of Electrician, Cooking, Driving Motor vehicle and Carpentry.
Maximum Age: 27 Years
The candidates who belong to the reserved category will get some age relaxation as per the government rules.
Application Fees Details:
- For General/OBC Category: Rs 300/-
- For ST/ SC/PWD and Ex Service Man: Rs150/-
Pay Scale Details:
Salary: Rs 33315/- Per Month.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 21st March 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15th April 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Applying Procedure Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
- The candidates first open the official website @ www.sci.nic.in.
- Search for the link Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 on the home page.
- Open it in other tab.
- Read the eligibility criteria
- Enter all the details.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Then the candidates must cross check the details before submitting.
- Then submit the form after making payment for it.
- Take a print out of application Form.
For more details visit the official website.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 | Admit Card
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Admit card will be available on the official website 7 to 10 days before the exam. The admit card will be available on the official website. The candidates have to bring the admit card at exam center. For more updates stay in our touch.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 | Result Details
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Result will be available on the official website after 30 to 40 days of exam. The candidates will be able to download their result from the official website. For more details candidates are advised to switch official website.