SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017, SSC 1102 Group B Scientific Assistant Posts:-The Staff Selection Commission has published the official notification of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 at main site of commission. The Commission is invited to fill the application form for 1102 Group B Scientific Assistant Vacancies. Aspirants who are interested in this SSC Scientific Assistant vacancy 2017 those are can download the official notification and check the all eligibility criteria before applying the application form. Candidates can check more details on our page because we have provided the all important details here.
Latest news for all unemployment, the Staff selection Commission is going to publish the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment notification on official website. The organization is inviting the online application form for eligible applicants. The Commission has started the online application form through official website. All contenders have to submit the SSC Scientific Assistant registration form from 18 July 2017 to 14th August 2017. All aspirants need to apply the application form before final date.
The Staff Selection Commission will be conducted the written examination after Scientific Assistant application process over. Here we have provided you the Latest SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2017 details, Interested applicants can check, Application Form, Registration Link, Last Date to Apply, Address for Communications, Educational Qualifications , Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to Apply, , etc.., below. All Applicants can apply the application form on our page because we have provided the direct link to apply the application form from studytubes.co.in.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details:
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Details:-
Name of Department: – Staff Selection Commission
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Scientific Assistant
Job Location: – Across India
Application Process: online Mode
Initial date of online application form: 18 July 2017
Closing date of online application form: 14th August 2017
Official website: ssconline.nic.in
Total number of Posts: 1100 posts
- For Scientific Assistant Group B: 1100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications and Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication as on 4th August 2017 Qualification in relevant discipline form any recognized University. Candidates can check more details on official notification.
- Maximum Age limit: 30 years as on 4th August 2017.
- For OBC Category: 03 year
- For SC,ST Category: 05 year
All interested applicants will Be Selected through Based on Their Performance In
- Online Written Exam, (Pre, and mains Exam)
- Interview Test.
- All applicants who will get the Level 6 jobs is SSC SA Recruitment will get the salary of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200.
- Selected candidates for Scientific Assistant vacancy 2017 will get a salary of Rs.33, 000-36,000 per month.
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST Category: Nil.
- Initial date of online application form:- 18 July 2017
- Closing date of online application form:- 14th August 2017
How to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to official Website @ ssconline.nic.in.
- Now click on SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Click on online application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future need.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:
The Staff Selection Commission will be uploaded the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their Hall Ticket on official portal.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Exam Result:
The SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Result will be disclosed by the Staff Selection commission. The SSC will be provided Result on main site of organization. All applicants can check your SSC Scientific Assistant Result on official website.