SC JE Recruitment 2017, SSC Junior Engineer Jobs Notification 2017-18: Engineering graduates can apply Online for SSC JE Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form. The Last date for application submission 17th November 2017. Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the SSC JE Vacancy 2017.
SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Registration form will start from 21st October 2017 to 17th November 2017. Those applicants are waiting for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 they may also apply for this post. Eligible applicants must read all the information in the official advertisement of SSC JE Recruitment 2017. Applicants can apply online for SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2017-18 through official website i.e. ssconline.nic.in.
Applicants SSC JE Recruitment 2017-18: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the recruitment of the Junior Engineer in Various Posts. All the Aspirant who are eligible & interested . They Can apply SSC JE Recruitment 2017.
|>> SSC JE Overview||>>SSC JE Eligbility||>>SSC JE Notification & Apply Online link|
|>>SSC JE Important Dates||>>SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus||>>SSC JE Admit Card & Result Details|
SSC JE Recruitment 2017, SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017-18
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year held the Indian level exam for the recruitment post Jr. Engineer in different discipline like Electrical, Civil, & Mechanical post. SSC Official recruitment notification is declared in Rojgharsamchar,and employment news Paper. Staff selection commission will conduct junior engineer 2017-18 Exam for Various posts. SSC JE Recruitment 2017-18 notification has been announced. All willing & eligible Candidate can apply online application form.
All the main information of SSC JE Recruitment 2017-18 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
|Name Of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of the Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Total No Of Posts||1000 ( Approx)|
|Exam Name||SSC JE Exam 2017|
- Engineer:- Electrical & CIVIL Vacancy Post in Central Public Works Department
- Engineer:- Mechanical, Electrical, Civil in Quantity Surveying and Contract base in Military Engineering
- ENGINEER:- Civil &Mechanical in Central Water Commission and Farakka Barrage.
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree(BE/B.Tech) or Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from the recognized University.
Candidates are required to produce the original Copies of required Documents such as Marksheet and certificate at the time of Document Verification. All Those who fails to do so will be rejected.
- Candidate age more than 18 year and less than 27 year for Jr. Engineer Electrical & civil in department of vacancy posts Central Public Works Department (CPWD).
- Applicant age Maximum 30 year for Jr. Engineer Electrical, Jr. Engineer Mechanical &Jr. Engineer civil in Military Engineering Service.
- Applicant age More than 18 years and 27 years for contract in Military Engineer Service & quantity surveying
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on the two stage
- Written exam:- Written exam will be Conduct in January 2018 at many exam centers.
- After this selection Candidate will be call up on personal interview for SSC
- General & OBC Candidate pay to fee of application form:- Rs. 100
- Women candidates & Applicant belong to ST/SC/PH & Ex-Serviceme :- No fee for application form
- Applicant only pay to fee Application form through online and bank Challan.
- Publication of Notification:-21st October 2017
- Release of Online Application Form:- 21st October 2017
- Last date for submission of Part 1 Online Registration:-17th November 2017
- Examination Date: 05 January 2018 to 08th January 2018
- Last date for submission of Part II Online Registration:-17th November 2017
- Release of Admit Card for Paper 1:-released soon
- Exam Date for Paper 1:-updated soon
- Declaration of Paper 1 Exam:-released soon
- Release of Admit Card for Paper 2:-To be notified later
- Exam Date for Paper 2:-updated soon
- Declaration of Final Result:-updated soon
How to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2017:
All willing & eligible applicant may be apply online application form at the official site www.ssc.nic.in.
- All the candidates should log on to the official website at www.ssc.nic.in
- Search the link SSC JE 2017-18 Recruitment .
- click on the link.
- Enter your valid details as personal & academic details.
- upload your photo & signature.
- pay the application fee.
- click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form.
SSC JE Admit Card 2017:
Applicant download the admit card of official site www.ssc.nic.in. With the help of application registration no. and applicant name before 15 days of Written Exam.
SSC JE Admit Card 2017-18 will be uploaded soon on the official web portal dedicated for the SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2017. All the aspirants who have applied for SSC Je Exam 2017 are required to visit the online portal to download SSC JE Exam Admit Card 2017-18. As per the latest update, the examination for SSC Junior Engineer Exam.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card 2017-18:-
All the Aspirants who have Appplies for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 are hereby informed that the online SSC JE Exam Admit Card 2017 will be available soon on the official website of SSC.
All candidates need to download hall tickets for the SSC JE Exam 2017 to appear in the written examination on December 2017. The examination will be organized by staff selection commission at various centres in available zones. All candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for the latest update regarding the SSC Junior Engineer exam.
|SSC Regions||Admit Card Status||SSC JE Admit Card 2017|
|SSC Northern Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC Eastern Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC Southern Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC Central Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC Northern Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC North Eastern Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC North Western Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC MP Region||Pending||Download Here|
|SSC Karnataka Region||Pending||Download Here|
Procedure to Download SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017:-
Admit Card is a mandatory document that should be carried by the student who are going to take examination because no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without a valid Hall Ticket. It contain all the important information such as date of exam, venue & time, Roll Number etc and it is like an Identity that authenticate the beholder is eligible to attend the exam at particular center. Now check out the steps to download the SSC junior Engineer Exam Admit card 2017:-
- logon to the official website of SSC
- search the link for Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017
- Click on the link to open downloading page
- now enter the application number & date of Birth as asked & click on submit.
- Now Save the admit card that appeared to your screen
- Take Hard Copy of it for exam use.
SSC JE Exam 2017-18 Result: –
The Staff Selection Commission declared the result Jr. Engineer Exam 2017-18 on official website www.ssc.nic.in. So applicant check the result and answer key after the exam on official site SSC. Candidate may be check the result with the help of Roll No., on official site www.ssc.nic.in. Check SSC JE Result 2017 here.