SSC CPO Recruitment 2018, Apply 1741 SI ASI Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Online: The Staff selection Commission is Has been released official notification for SSC CPO SI ASI Vacancies 2018. The commission has invited candidates for SSC CPO online form for the post of SI in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), and ASI in CISF. The Central government job opportunities for Eligible candidates can apply this post in SSC online. The Candidates also check on official website ssc.nic.in.
Every year SSC conducts various exams for recruiting candidates in government jobs. This organization provided supporting staff as per the need of government. The Staff Selection Commission Head office is located at New Delhi. The commission is going to organize the Central police Organization Exam 2018. Applicants can fill online mode SSC CPO Application Form 2018. The SSC CPO 2018 Conduct Computer Based Exam in June 2018 month. Interested Candidates Complete Details are check out from below official notification.
Candidates can fill online SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 by using the below given process. As per SSC official notification, the eligible candidates may be applying online mode before 02nd April 2018. All Candidates those are interested for this Vacancy must need to have academic qualification, age limit and other eligibility details of this vacancy. The SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 has uploaded Notification on official website. Candidates are also able to download their notification and job searcher can check more details on free-jobalert.in.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018, SSC SI ASI Delhi Police Jobs
The Staff Selection Commission Head Quarter has located in Delhi. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The CPO is looking to hire the eligible Aspirants for the Central government force SI, ASI vacancies. The detailed employment notification has released by the official website. The SSC has currently published a notification regarding SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 to engage candidates for SI, ASI Posts.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Details :
- Name of Authority: – Staff Selection Commission
- Job Category: – Central Govt Jobs
- Name of the Post: – SI, ASI, Delhi Police
- Job Location: – Across India.
- Application Mode: – Online mode
- Starting date for online application: – 03rd March 2018
- Closing date for online application: – 02nd April 2018
- Official Website: – www.ssc.nic.in
Total Number of Vacancies: 1741 Posts.
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male): 616, Female: 256
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Male): 697, Female: 89
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF (Male): 507, Female: 56
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
All interested Candidates must have a graduate Degree from Recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 year
- For SC/ST/ PWD/Ex-S: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 years
Candidates Check on official website.
Selection will be based on their Performance in Written Examination and Physical Test.
SSC CPO 2018 PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
Male candidates only For SSC CPO:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
Female candidates only For SSC CPO:
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- For General/OBC: 100/-
- For SC/ST: No Fee
- For Female: No Fee
- Online Application Starting Date: 03rd March 2018.
- Last Date to submit Application: 02nd April 2018.
Steps to download application for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates go to the official website
- Applicants select link of SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- Read complete notification
- Click on Apply link tab which is visible on the Registration Page.
- Fill asked details and click on submit button
- Then fill online application form with upload your photograph and Signature.
- Candidates Pay your online application fee through any mode given above
- After filling the application form press on to Submit button.
- At last take a print out of application form for future use.
SSC CPO 2018 Admit Card:
The Staff Selection Commission will be provided 15 days prior of the examination. Candidates can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
SSC CPO Result 2018:
The Staff Selection Commission will be provided Junior Translator Result online at official website. The CPO Result will be disclosed by the Authority.