SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Syllabus Download SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018 pdf in hindi & SSC (10+2) paper Pattern For LDC DEO Exam online.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018, SSC LDC DEO (10+2) Exam Latest Pattern 2018– SSC exam for LDC DEO posts conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level commonly known as CHSL for the posts of DEO (Data Entry Operator) and LDC (Lower Division Clerk). Every year, SSC organizes this exam as per their calendars schedule for these posts vacant in Central govt. departments / ministries etc.
Large numbers of candidates apply for this SSC exam and the competition is very tough. SSC CHSL exam eligibility is 12th pass for above given posts. SSC already has been fill application form for SSC CHSL exam 2018 in June month. The exam will be conduct in November month. After applied for these post all of you looking for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018. so we have provided here.
SSC Job 2018 | SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 Region Wise
SSC LDC DEO syllabus 2018:- It may help you in your preparation of written test. SSC have three part for selection first part have written test 2nd part have descriptive test and third part have typing test. The typing test is held only for DEO post.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018:
1st part is written exam in which all papers includes multiple type objective type questions. These given section are included in written exam which are: English, General Intelligence and Reasoning, GK and Quantitative aptitude. This paper will be 200 marks. Each section will have equal question (50) and equal marks (50). The syllabus for each section is mentioned below. You can check or download syllabus for exam here.
General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 marks): Symbolic operations, Figural Analogy, Semantic Analogy, Space Orientation, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Trends, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Series, Figural Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Drawing inferences, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Critical Thinking, Figural Series, Number Series, Embedded figures, Word Building, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
SSC CHSL Syllabus of English Language (50 marks) : Spot the Error, Improvement of Sentences, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, One word substitution, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL syllabus for Quantitative aptitude (50 marks): This section is divided in different parts.
- Number Systems: Time and work, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Computation of Whole Number, Averages, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Time and distance, Simple and Compound Interest , Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Graphs of Elementary surds and Linear Equations (simple problems)
- Geometry: Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords common tangents to two or more circles.
- Trigonometry: Height and distances, Complementary angles, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios etc.
- Menstruation: Circle, Triangle, Regular Polygons, Right Circular Cone, Quadrilaterals, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right Prism, Regular Right Pyramid with square OR triangular Base, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Right Circular Cylinder,
- Statistical Charts: Histogram, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart, Frequency polygon
SSC CHSL Syllabus of General Awareness (50 marks): This section is related to topics of facts relating to India’s History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy and scientific research and Neighbouring Countries and current affairs.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Descriptive Exam:
This part has four sections which are listed below:
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
- English Language – 50 marks (Essay and Letter Writing)
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 50 marks
SSC LDC Skill Test/typing test Syllabus Pattern-
This test conduct only for LDC/DEO post by SSC. Aspirants those clear the cut off marks they appear in skill test or typing test. Candidates have to pass typing test for final selection.
Typing test Duration: – 10 minutes (30 minutes for VH candidates)
Typing Speed –
- English medium – 35 words per minute
- For Hindi medium – 30 words per minute.