South East Central Railways Recruitment 2018, SECR Apprentice Vacancy 2018: South East Central Railways has released a recruitment notification for 432 Apprentice posts in this department. This is great chance for those appliers who want to get job in the South East Central Railways. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form and submitted to the Railway Recruitment Board. Applicants who are searching for any job can apply for the Apprentice post in the South East Central Railways.
The total number of positions available in this South East Central Railways Recruitment 2018 Candidates who do not have any job who wants to make career in the police department can fill the registration form before the last date. All the required information of South East Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other main details are available below on this page at www.free-jobalert.in.
South East Central Railways Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Department: South East Central Railways
Total Number of Post: 432 Posts
Name of Post: Apprentice
Official Website: http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Job Location: All across India
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date for Online Application Form: 1st July 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 31st July 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Examination date: Updated Soon
South East Central Railways Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have done 10th or Secondary and ITI Certificate for any recognized board and Institute.
Age Limit: (As on 1st July 2018)
- Minimum age for Candidates: 15 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 24 Years
- Merit List
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale: As per govt Norms
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/PWD and Woman Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY VACANCY 2018
How to Fill South East Central Railways Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly applicants have to log on to official web portal South Eastern Central Railways that is cbtexam.in.
- Then Candidates find South Eastern Central Railways Apprentice online Application Form.
- Now appliers fill up their right information.
- After filling all the details press on Submit Button.
- At Last Candidates South Eastern Central Railways Application Form is successful.
- At Last, Candidates take a hard copy of the application form.
Apply Online @ http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
South Eastern Central Railways Admit Card 2018:
Call Letter of the South Eastern Central Railways Examination 2018 will be coming out 11 days before the main exam date. All the qualified appliers have to keep their permission letter with them when going to come out in the exam.
South Eastern Central Railways Result 2018:
The candidates should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Applicants may check South Eastern Central Railways Result 2018 on its official web portal.