Sikkim University Recruitment 2017: Sikkim University has released a recruitment notification for 84 Teaching, Non Teaching and other various vacant posts. This is very good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Sikkim University Faculty Recruitment 2017.
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online for Sikkim University Teaching Recruitment 2017 official web portal that is sus.ac.in. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for Sikkim University Recruitment 2017 can submit registration form through the online process. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 18 February 2017 and the final date for application form 10 March 2017.
All the important details of Sikkim University Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Sikkim University Recruiment 2017 Details:
Name of Education Board: Sikkim University
Exam Name: Sikkim University Teaching, Non Teaching Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Teaching, Non Teaching
Total Number of Vacancy: 84
Official Web Portal: cus.ac.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 22 February 2017
Job Location: Gangtok, Sikkim
Candidates must have completed post graduate degree and master degree in their respective subject and must have required teaching experience as per organization rules.
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should not exceed 60 years
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs.37400 to 76000 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/8000
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 18 February 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 10 March 2017
- Examination date: Available Soon
How to Fill Sikkim University Recruitment 2017
- Initially, applicants open the Official web portal of Sikkim University
- Now read the Sikkim University Notification 2017.
- Then eligible and interested applicants can click on the Link to Online Application form.
- Applicants fill up all the information in the Sikkim University Recruitment 2017 Online registration form.
- Applicants pay the application fee for Online Registration of Sikkim University Recruitment 2017.
- At last, submit the Sikkim University Registration form before the Last Date.
Sikkim University Admit Card 2017:
Hall Ticket of the Sikkim University Exam 2017 will be coming out 18 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Sikkim University Result 2017:
Eligible Applicants should visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Sikkim University Result 2017 on its official website.