SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018, Apply 159 Staff Nurse, Superintendent Posts:- The Saheed Hasan Khan Government Medical College has recently published the official notification for 159 Staff Nurse, Nursing Superintendent, Deputy Nursing Superintendent, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Nursing Sister Vacancy 2018 at official website. The organization has released the total number of vacancy 159. All interested and applicable applicants can download the application official notification on official website.
The SHKM Collage is invited application from the eligible applicant for the selection of Library Assistant Post. All eligible and interested candidates can check SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018 Notification in our website. The organization will be conducted Exam for the vacancy of Library Assistant & others Post. For more details check free-jobalert.in .All eligible applicants can read the official notification before applying. Candidates can check more detail like application fee, selection process, pay scale, and other important details on official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.
SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply for SHKMGMC application form 2018 from before last date. Candidates can check other information like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of SHKM Recruitment 2018 is Mentioned Below. Candidates are also able to download their notification on official website and job searcher can check more details on free-jobalert.in
Details of SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018:-
Name of Authority: – Saheed Hasan Khan Government Medical College
Name of the Post: – Staff Nurse, Nursing Superintendent, Deputy Nursing Superintendent, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Nursing Sister
Job Location: – Haryana
Application Mode: – Offline mode
Starting date for online application: – available
Closing date for online application: – 15th June 2018
Official Website: – shkmgmcnuh.org
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 159 posts
- Nursing Superintendent: 01 Post
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent: 03 Posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 16 Posts
- Nursing Sister: 28 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 111 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018:-
Applicants must have Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery From a recognized University OR B.S.C Nursing
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 year
- Library Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Document list – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Cataloger – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Librarian – Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Selection of the candidates for SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018 will base on Written Examination & Personal Interview. For more details, candidates can check official notification of SHKM Vacancy 2018 which is available below.
- For General & OBC: 250/-
- General women Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
- For ST/SC: 75/-
- Candidates can check more details on official website.
- Online Application Starting Date: available
- Last Date to submit Application: 15th June 2018
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Apply for SHKM GMC Recruitment 2018-
- Candidates should visit on Official website of SHKM.
- You should click on notification of SHKM GMC Vacancy 2018.
- Read all notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned images of photo & signature in it.
- After it, recheck all given details.
- Then applicants should make the payment of application fee.
- Now you should click on Submit Key.
- Take the print out of application for future use
SHKM GMC Recruitment Notification 2018
SHKM GMC Application Form
SHKM GMC Admit Card 2018:
The SHKM GMC admit card will be issued two week prior of the examination. Applicant can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
SHKM GMC Result 2018
The SHKM GMC Result will be provided online at official portal. The Assistant Library Result will be disclosed by the organization. Candidates can check more details on official website.