SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018, SDSC Technician Draughtsman Vacancy 2018: Here is good news for those candidates who are searching for central government job in India. There is a big opportunity for candidates who are eagerly waiting for apply application in central government job. Recently the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) has released a new notification for candidates to recruit for up to 68 Posts of Technical B and Draughtsman B Jobs. Eligible and interested candidates may go through official website www.shar.gov.in for application form of SDSC-SHAR Technical Recruitment 2017.
The Organization is work under Department of Space, Government of India and it situate in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh. Here we are update all detail about to SDSC-SHAR Draughtsman Recruitment 2017 through this page for candidates who want to apply for this recruitment. So candidates keep visit our website www.studytubes.co.in and read full page at the end for complete detail. We are providing candidates all detail like education qualification, application process and other selection process in step wise. These have mentioned below this page. So read continue.
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 Details:
The board has invited candidates for various posts in department. Candidates who have all eligible detail can apply application form. The organization has started application form from 18th November 2017 and last date of submit ion application form is 08th December 2017. Candidates who have all education qualification according to SDSC-SHAR Technical Jobs 2017 can able to apply application form. The board will receive online application through official website. So candidates check all detail before going to apply application form.
About to SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018:-
|Name of Organization||Satish Dhawan Space Research Centre, Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Technical and Draughtsman|
|Number of Post||68 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Date||18th November 2017|
|Location of job||Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
Post Wise Detail:-
- Technician ‘B’ (Fitter) – 29
- Technician ‘B’ (Electronic Mechanic) – 13
- Technician ‘B’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – 6
- Technician ‘B’ (Chemical) – 4
- Technician ‘B’ (Pump Operator cum Mechanic) – 3
- Technician ‘B’ (Instrument Mechanic) – 2
- Technician ‘B’ (Plumber) – 1
- Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical) – 1
- Technician ‘B’ (Machinist) – 1
- Technician ‘B’ (Diesel Mechanic with HVD License) – 1
Eligible Criteria of SDSC-SHAR Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates must pass SSLC/ SSC/ ITI/ NAC/ NTC in any field form a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 35 Year Old.
Candidates can check application detail in official notification.
Candidates will receive Rs. 21700/- to 69100/- per month after selection.
- Written Exam,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 18th November 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 08th December 2017.
- Exam Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Apply SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates visit official website.
- Search SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 link on website.
- Click on application link.
- Now application form will open on screen.
- Enter all detail in application form.
- Pay application fee according to the board.
- Click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application form for future process.
SDSC-SHAR Recruitment 2017 Exam & Pattern:-
Candidates can check all detail about to exam syllabus and pattern in official notification. The board has mentioned all detail in notification. The board will update soon exam date on official website. So candidates who applied keep log in official website for latest update.
SDSC-SHAR Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:-
The board will update admit card soon on official website after completed application process. Candidates who applied application form will able to download their SDSC-SHAR Exam Call Latter 2017 from official website after update by the board.
SDSC-SHAR Recruitment 2017 Result:-
Result will be uploaded after complete written examination. Candidate who appeared in examination will able to download their SDSC-SHAR Exam Result 2017 after update by the board.
SDSC-SHAR Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected according to their performance in written test and interview test. Candidates who perform best will be selected by the board.