SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018, SBI Bank SO Vacancies :- State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer (Manager & Chief Manager). This is good news for all interested applicants. Now candidates can apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 from official web portal of State Bank of India that is sbi.co.in.
Every Year, SBI conducted Specialist Cadre and other various main examination. Interested and eligible candidates can fill up their SBI Application form 2018 on or before the closing date. Then contenders can apply SBI SCO Jobs 2018 fill up application form at its official offline interface from 16th January 2018 and the last date for application form 10 April 2018.
All the Required Details of SBI Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in. Candidates should go to end of this page for complete detail about to his recruitment. we are going to share all important information below this page. so candidates read continue.
Information for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 :-
Name of Authorized Department: State Bank of India
Examination Name: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Exam 2018
Vacancy Name: Specialist Cadre Officer (Manager & Chief Manager).
Vacancy Name: 121 Posts.
Official Web portal: sbi.co.in
Application Process: Online Procedure
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 16th January 2018.
Job Location: All across India
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 16th January 2018.
- Closing Date to Registration Form: 04th February 2018
- Last Date for Print out Application Form: 04th February 2018.
- Last Date of Submit Hard Copy of Application: 12th February 2018.
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Appliers must have passed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, B.tech, and MBA for any recognized university. With experience about to minimum 05 Year.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 25 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Online Examination,
- Personal Interview.
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- For SC and ST Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III): 490-2/1460 – 4, 8570 – 5/1310-4 Per month.
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV): 5, 9170 – 2/1650 – 55, 870-4/1460-5 per month.
How to Fill SBI Special Cadre Officer Application Form 2018:
- Initially, candidates log on to official web site of State Bank of India that is sbi.co.in
- Candidates click on the link apply online SBI Apply Online.
- Now, appliers will have to give their important information.
- Then candidates uploaded scan their passport size photograph and signature.
- Now applicants should pay their application fee.
- At last, students print a Xerox copy of submitted application form for future reference use.
SBI Admit Card 2018
Candidates must have to save the SBI SCO Admit card 2018 after the official announcement. The hall ticket is accessible at the official web portal of State Bank of India.
SBI Result 2018
Candidates should log on to official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Now candidates can check SBI Special Cadre Officer Result 2018 on its official web portal.