SBI PO Jobs Notification 2018, Apply Online 2000 SBI PO Vacancies, Exam Dates:– SBI Probationary Officer notification has been out for 2000 SBI PO Vacancies. All the candidates who want to get Bank jobs can apply online for SBI PO Jobs 2018 from 21st April 2018 to 13th May 2018. The SBI Online Application Form is available on the career page of bank’s official website. Here on this page we are providing you the complete details for SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
All the government jobs seekers want to appear for Bank jobs as this very soothing jobs of 9 to 5. All those candidates who wants to make their career in banking sector can advised to check all the details regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply provided below.
Details about SBI PO Jobs Notification 2018:-
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 begun from 21st April 2018. Candidates can fill online application form by visiting the official recruitment web portal of State Bank Of India. The Last date of online form submission is 13th may 2018.
Name of the Organization:- State Bank Of India.
Name Of the Posts:- Probationary Officers ( PO).
Total Number of Vacancies:– 2156.
Official website: www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Aspiring candidates need apply after carefully reading the SBI Official advertisement regarding the recruitment process such as examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, payment for application fees/ intimated charges, online registration process, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, SBI call letter.
SBI PO Jobs 2018 Vacancies Details:
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Jobs 2018:
The Candidates should have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidates who are in final year of graduation can also eligible to apply with a condition that if he/she will be called for interview, they need to produce the proof of graduation before 31st August 2018.
The Age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2018. The Reserved category candidates will get the benefits of age relaxation as per the government norms.
- For General Category candidates fee Rs 600/ (Application fees + Intimate Charges)
- For all other category candidates fee Rs 100/ (Intimate Charges Only)
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Phase 1: Preliminary Exam
- Phase 2: Main Exam
- Phase 3:- Group Exercises & Interview
- Final Selection Based on merit of above exams.
Important Dates for SBI PO Jobs Notification 2018:-
- Starting Date of submission of online application form:- 21st April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of application Form:- 13th May 2018
- Last date of editing the Online application:- 13th may 2018
- Last date of Printing the Application form:- 28th May 2018
- Last date for Fees Payment:- 13th May 2018
- SBI PO Admit Card 2018: 18th June 2018
- SBI Po Pre Exam Dates:- 1st, 7th, 8th July 2018
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at sbi.co.in
- Search the link SBI PO 2017 Recruitment 2018 on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
|SBI PO Jobs Notification 2018: OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION|
SBI PO Admit Card 2018:
The SBI PO Admit Card will be released on 18th June 2018 on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
SBI PO Result 2018:
SBI PO Result 2018 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 will be updated here.