SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification has out for the 2313 Probationary Officer Vacancies.Apply to the SBI PO Vacancies 2017 till 6th March 2017.Check all details about SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 2313 PO Vacancies: The State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in 2313 probationary Officer Posts. All the eligible & Interested candidates can apply to the SBI PO Recruitment 2017. The Online Submission of application has started on 7th Feb 2017. All the applicants can apply to SBI PO Recruitment 2017 on or before 6th March 2017
All the details regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given below. Candidates can check all the details from here.
Details about SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization:- State Bank Of India.
Name Of the Posts:- Probationary Officers ( PO).
Total Number of Vacancies:- 2313.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidates should have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. For More details see official notification.
The Age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st April 2017.
- For General Category candidates fee Rs 600/
- For all other category candidates fee Rs 100/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Starting Date of submission of online application form:- 7th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Submission of application Form:- 6th March 2017
- SBI Po Pre Exam Dates:- 29th & 30 April, 6th & 7th May 2017
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at sbi.co.in
- Search the link SBI PO 2017 Recruitment 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017:
The SBI PO Admit Card will be released on 14th June 2017 on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
SBI PO Result 2017:
SBI PO Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 will be updated here.