SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018, SBI Junior Associate Exam Pattern 2018 Download: The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Exam syllabus 2018 on its official website. All the candidates can easily download the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018 from the official website of SBI. The Syllabus & pattern is very important to know about the exam, So all candidates should Download the SBI Clerk Syllabus & pattern 2018.
Here we are providing the SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018 . All the candidates can see the SBI Clerk Syllabus & pattern 2018 from here.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018, SBI Junior Associate Exam Pattern 2018
Analogy,Coding & decoding,Blood relations,Sitting arrangements,Series completion,Syllogisms,Decision making,Statement reasoning,Non verbal reasoning,Analogy,Series completion,Classification.
- General English:-
Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms,word formation,Error Detection, Passgae Correction, passage Completion,Grammer, Idiom, phrases.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
Number system,Simplifications,Roots & Averages,Surds & Indices,Percentages,Profit & Loss,Ratio& Proportion,Partner ship,Chain rule,Time & work,Pipes & Cistern,Time & Distances,Problems on trains,Boats & streams,Allegation & mixtures,Simple Interest,Compound interest,Stocks & Shares,Clocks & algorithms,Menstruation,Volume& surface area,Permutations & combinations,Heights& distances,Line Graph, bar Graph, tabulation
- General Awareness:
Knowledge of Current Events,Sports, history, geography,Culture,Constitution,News about technology & research,News on India and other Countries.
- Marketing Aptitute:
Economy , Banking & finance.
- Computer Awareness:- Computer Hardware,Operating System Concepts,Shortcut Keys,Ms Word, Excel,Ms Power Point, Access,Internet & Networks,Basic Security Concepts,Latest Technologies.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2018:
|Name of the subject||No. of Question||Marks|
How to Download the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern & syllabus 2018:
- All candidates should log on to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
- Search the link Clerk Exam pattern & syllabus 2018 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- The Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 will open in PDF format on Computer screen.
- Save & Take a printout of the Syllabus.